• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Caption Competition - Hoon Captured

Make up your own....

Hoon pleads for mercy as he is captured by members of the Scottish liberation forces of the Combined Allied British Army.

The tunnels in which the former Miser for Defence Cuts in the Neu Arbeit Government hid.

Hoon begs to be handcuffed and given a pair of brown trousers.

Under interrogation Hoon can't recall who forced him to join Neu Arbeit.

Relaxing after interrogation he sings like a canary and says he was only obeying orders...or was that ordering H'Orderves?

Hoon is handed over to English liberation forces for immediate trial and execution.

Arrrrrrrrgh me plums!!! "Aye , there's mair where that came fra' ye wee bag o' shite"

The English Army will be this big when I'm finished, Scotland is safe , I've promised Gordon that.

Geoff was enjoying cheering up the Royal Irish, but had an uncanny feeling that someone was pointing a laser at the back of his neck....

DonnMac2 said:
Make up your own....

Honest, when I said yes to getting rid of the Black Watch I thought I it was to do with the illegal video-taping of our ethnic minorites engaged in sexual misdeeds.

Hidding places for the dosh saved under FAS.

I want my dick to be this big.

Listen it was either invade Iraq or patrol Sunderland - what would you choose in my shoes.

I'm confident the men would never piss in my coffee - I'm loved.

Hoon is issued with his Anti-Bullshit pack, which he promptly lost.

DonnMac2 said:
Make up your own....

Honest, when I said yes to getting rid of the Black Watch I thought I it was to do with the illegal video-taping of our ethnic minorites engaged in sexual misdeeds.

Hidding places for the dosh saved under FAS.

I want my dick to be this big.

Listen it was either invade Iraq or patrol Sunderland - what would you choose in my shoes.

I'm confident the men would never piss in my coffee - I'm loved.

Hoon is issued with his Anti-Bullshit pack, which he promptly lost.

2007; infantry cuts are starting to affect numbers of trained troops for Op Telic 25

Bloody hell. I've edited it twice now and the pic still doesn't work. Anyone out there care to fix it?

Hoons "big fish small fish" routine didnt go down to well??

Sorry lads almost didnt see you there.

So you are in the army then?

Sh*T i thought i was going to Tie-Rack!!!

Own up..... who called me a Cnut?

You're sacked.... you're sacked.... you're sacked.... you're sacked. Now boys, who's looking forward to Faluja?

Putting down his cup of curiously bitter coffee, Geoff ploughed on in his quest to convince the lads that disbanding their regiment was A Good Thing.

Latest Threads