Captain Tom Moore antics

View attachment 545050
When he finally goes*, he can keep his boots.

I want his bike.
It's a step through, so either a bint's bike or a moped!
Scott motorbikes were part of the Motor Machine Gun Service in the first tumble with the Boche.... Step through or not they could be made to look pretty ally...

7182161_450_450_81393_0_fill_0_55e95ba05c461e7315a58eae4c1a037c.jpg

syrup

LE
You will always be our Captain
You will be spoken of forever.
The man who walked for the NHS
And became a national treasure.

100 years of greatness
Rolled into just one man.
You stole the heart of everyone
With a daily stroll as your plan.

Your eyes they had such sparkle
Today it's hard to know.
Those eyes are closed for always
And that you had to go.

Thank you Sir from all of us
Your legacy will live on.
Sleep peacefully, you deserve the rest
Our hero, Sir Capt Tom.......

Jesus they should ban Facebook

Not 100 years of greatness

98 years of normal a couple of laps round his care home and 2 years of milking it for all he was worth.
Even the McCann's couldn't get a look in.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

98 years of normal a couple of laps round his care home and 2 years of milking it for all he was worth.

you really, really have a downer on him.

time for a choon

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

He shagged your great gran, gran, mum and your missus didn't he?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
The marketing team are still working wonders on the brand. I expect a previously unknown diary will be ”discovered” soon.

"Rangoon, 7 June 44: News in about D Day. J. Good. Celebrated by rogering 4 Burmese ladyboys, and some v. fine opium."
It's a veritable thread all of its own:

'Salween River, 1 Dec 1944. Took some R&R (fishing mainly). Met some Chinese soldiers from the CEF. Offered me some fried Pangolin. Rather scaley, don't think it will catch on.'

"Rangoon, 7 June 44: News in about D Day. J. Good. Celebrated by rogering 4 Burmese ladyboys, and some v. fine opium."
April 2020 I have no fucking clue what’s happening, but every time I go for a stroll in the garden some fucker sticks a microphone in my face and asks how my feet are holding up or shite like that

Fuck off the lot of you

rifleair

War Hero
Talking of R&R.
My father in law was in the Lincoln's out in Burma, his idea of 48 hours R&R was to hitch a lift on an aircraft going back to Imphal, get totally drunk and hitch a lift back again in time to be in parade.
shame he was a day late and got busted!.....................again!

syrup

LE

Chapter 7 1944
I had just smashed Vera Lynn's backdoors in over her Jeep to a round of applause form the Platoon.
We then relaxed by smoking a local crystallized form of Tobacco one of my lads heard was great crack.
He said it would make us hero's but we felt relaxed and lay round for a couple of hours.
Later my self and 2 Sgt's made Vera air tight in the radio tent
She freely admired our skill and admitted she didn't get that sort of welcome from the RAF band.
We gave Vera some of our crack before sending her down to the mortar platoon.
The mortars were banging away all night long.........

Latest Threads