Captain Tom Moore antics

syrup

LE
I can not believe the comments and judgements made on this site in relation to Capt. Tom.
I thought this was for serving and veterans, the ones who have made such remarks were never in the British Army I served in.
How things have sadly changed. Suppose full of snowflakes and jealous sad individuals.
RIP Sir Tom and thank you.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

If you'd been on this site a while back when it was mostly serving and ex serving in the pre padre days it was far more brutal than anything posted on here.
Most people react with he owed me a tenner.
If you did serve in the British Army or any of the forces you'd be aware that black humour is the order of the day.

I do believe there is a thread where you can tug your forelock, spout cliches, and pay your respects to the peoples pensioner.

If your beloved hero was a proper squaddie then you must know after he completed his laps of the care home he went in gave betty (95) a dirty wink and nodded towards the stairs
She knew what was coming after 4 years in the WRAF he even got the Spitfire to fly over to help her get moist.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

4(T)

LE
So BJ is all in favour of having a statue of Capt Tom erected, yet remains silent on BLM's call to demolish statues, place names and institutions related to Capt Cook - the latest "genocidal" hate figure.

Says it all about the way government runs on media populism alone, lacking in any real moral fibre or sense of proportion.

He loved shooting nips before breakfast he always said was the best start to the day.

And shagging whores

And snorting charlie.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
So BJ is all in favour of having a statue of Capt Tom erected, yet remains silent on BLM's call to demolish statues, place names and institutions related to Capt Cook - the latest "genocidal" hate figure.

Says it all about the way government runs on media populism alone, lacking in any real moral fibre or sense of proportion.

the statue will be made by the BBC props department using old are you being served items

I can not believe the comments and judgements made on this site in relation to Capt. Tom.
I thought this was for serving and veterans, the ones who have made such remarks were never in the British Army I served in.
How things have sadly changed. Suppose full of snowflakes and jealous sad individuals.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk
3E522F77-97F0-4F8A-A882-887F4D5B0B0F.gif

You will always be our Captain
You will be spoken of forever.
The man who walked for the NHS
And became a national treasure.

100 years of greatness
Rolled into just one man.
You stole the heart of everyone
With a daily stroll as your plan.

Your eyes they had such sparkle
Today it's hard to know.
Those eyes are closed for always
And that you had to go.

Thank you Sir from all of us
Your legacy will live on.
Sleep peacefully, you deserve the rest
Our hero, Sir Capt Tom.......

Jesus they should ban Facebook

You will always be our Captain
You will be spoken of forever.
The man who walked for the NHS
And became a national treasure.

100 years of greatness
Rolled into just one man.
You stole the heart of everyone
With a daily stroll as your plan.

Your eyes they had such sparkle
Today it's hard to know.
Those eyes are closed for always
And that you had to go.

Thank you Sir from all of us
Your legacy will live on.
Sleep peacefully, you deserve the rest
Our hero, Sir Capt Tom.......

Jesus they should ban Facebook
Looking at some of the posts from "members" of ARRSE on other Captain Tom threads they should be banned too.

Saccharine sweet, faux sentimental shite.

"I salute you Sir, RIP etc...."

Sickening.

RedDinger

War Hero
Oh, the irony!

Latest Threads