Captain Tom Moore antics

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Well it seems the poor chap has had away with millions after the public loved his twinkle eyed ways. He lapped it up with Branson in the Caribbean and scored loads of hookers.
I reckon the net is closing in on him and he’s doing the Guinness defence with a modern twist.
Anyone else know what the old goat may have done with his millions?

Well it seems the poor chap has had away with millions after the public loved his twinkle eyed ways. He lapped it up with Branson in the Caribbean and scored loads of hookers.
I reckon the net is closing in on him and he’s doing the Guinness defence with a modern twist.
Anyone else know what the old goat may have done with his millions?

In fairness, his wobble around the garden is as impressive as the RAF Regt 5 Mile of Death.

Beef stir fry, all done with 200volts after some sort of electrical palaver with something-or-other on the grid.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Rubbish he’s on his toes after snorting a kilo of Charlie. Private jet and no doubt never be heard of again.
some stories about his death as he reads the sun on a beach swigging cocktails.

you've been watching (or remembering) too much 70's telly (again)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Tha's why the ould sod'll never be welcome in Liverpewl, la'.

sod off, he should be a hero to them, he walked about a bit (say the distance to the bookies and back) and took other peoples money for it.

Saw the news of his hospitalisation earlier.

Good luck and keep fighting Sir.

Tom Moore.jpg

When he finally goes*, he can keep his boots.

I want his bike.

*Happy to be kept waiting.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I do hope he pulls through, the last of a dieing breed, no pun intended.
So do I but pneumonia is a killer by itself, add dash of COVID 19 and I think it’s curtains.

Latest Threads