"Captain Sir Alan McIlwraith" tries to explain...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Fred_Cat, Aug 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1827956,00.html

"Captain Sir Alan McIlwraith" - in case anyone is interested, there is a happy ending to this walt story...

"This year has been the worst year of my life. I've lost everything. I was made out to be an evil person. I don't think I am evil. I am stupid and I suppose I could say I was a bit callous with other people's feelings but I never set out to hurt anybody. Now I am probably the only man in the country without a secret to tell, the only man in the country that doesn't have a future. I can't get a job because I am untrustworthy, or a girlfriend because what woman is ever going to trust me? It depresses me."

2. I wonder if he ever posted on Arrse????

3. More than likely he has and still is - I can think of a few candidates

4. Hmmmm, I do think what he did was wrong, but then I know from my study of neuroscience and psychology, that he may not have been in complete control of himself.

Although, if he was walting it up, and it was not a result of brain injury, he deserves everything that has happened to him.

5. Christ! six months ago, Arrse was ripping this scrote to pieces and now we're empathising with him!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe it!

6. ah but there but for the Grace of God goes half (well 30% then) of ARRSE!

7. Well I've had enough off this, I'm off to ebay to join 49 Para....

8. Ebay! Good Drills!

9. It's the new caring,sharing ARRSE.

10. we are in constantly touch with our feminine better halfs (swallow you bitch!)

and are better people for it 8)

11. and are better people for it

Speak for yourself!!!! :D

12. I like the RHF Badge in the Argyll Glengarry (The Muppet!)....how the hell did he get away with it so long?

13. Mind you, fair play to him for getting away with it for two years though. Just goes to show what you can achieve when you put your mind to it.

MsG