Captain Peter Norton GC - Freefall Jump with the Red Devils

... and a message from Pete who is jumping TODAY:
Dear all,

Just a short update to let you know how the fundraising is going. Thanks to the kind generosity of many of you I have been able to up my ‘target’ a couple of times now to its current level. The amount donated so far is a fantastic £9,010, just short of the £10,000 target !

But, I know we can do even better… those of you that have already contributed please pass the word, and more importantly, the email/web-page link, around to as many friends and colleagues as possible. Of course, if since last donating you have won the lottery or had a tax rebate then please feel free to donate some more ;oD.

Of course, I’m sure some of you have been meaning to donate but have just been too busy to get round to it – well don’t put it off any longer, I’m jumping next Tuesday – so hit the following link now and donate online, it’s easy and safe – www.justgiving.com/peternorton - c’mon, let’s smash that £10k target!

If you’re not keen on donating online then just email me and I’ll get back to you with details of how you can donate by cheque etc.

Thanks for your support so far…

With best wishes

Pete

Latest Threads