Captain Hood-Butter

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Hairy_Hacker, Mar 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Ha! He can't be serious can he? Nice story and all, but hmmm....
  2. Seems like a story from Walt City doesn't it?
  3. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Just a little:

" My rifle jammed twice, once at a very awkward time and Loon bailed be out on that occasion. I am glad to say I had the pleasure of returning the favour on the final assault on Stanley. Me and Loon had taken out at least 20 enemy soldiers but the one that stuck in my mind was during a rather too close for comfort return of fire at the base of Mount William. I don't know if it was me of Loon who got him, but when we found him he could have only been about 14. This was not uncommon. The bullet had gone clean through his neck but it looked like he was smiling. Loon cracked a joke about it, it was a way of dealing with it."

Rightio, and also - why would they change gear so that the Para's wouldn't twig them as SBS, despite being told SBS held the beaches and bla bla bla.

Still, if it gets grandson willie up onto his Uncles knee to suck on his special Wherthers original...:twisted:
  4. B3TA's question of the week this week is stories from the army. The good Capt Hood-Butter is also telling his tale on there (page 3 i think).

Link Here
  5. What a load of pump.

He can't tell us what is in his survival kit, but Lofty Wiseman has, he can't tell us about SBS training, but that whatshis name who joined the SBS straight from training could.

If some things are best left on the cold-cold islands, don't put it on the internet.
  6. I always thought Acension was in the Atlantic,his nav skills are a bit sus 8O
  7. What on earth is B3TA? It is just a bunch of cnuts talking drivel.

Quite like this post though!!!

Could it be true? 8O
  8. You pretty much summed it up cf. But man milk or moo milk is fun. NSFW
  9. Dunno about the war stories but 'Hood-Butter' is the best slang term for lube I've ever heard! Worthy of Roger's Profanisaurus... :D :D :D
  10. I got 16/16 for the man or moo milk.

Should I be concerned?
  11. Either that, you you take your calcium/protine intake far too seriously :wink:
  12. This quote made me chuckle, "This slightly plump girl in my form said she wanted to join the army. So naturally, I asked her if she was going to be a bomb, she didn't like that. She didn't want to be a tank either - I checked."