Captain Euro!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BigCheese, Jan 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Europa and Helen .... phwoarrr :D

2. Ulsterfry, I love the comments post about the French!

So this is another ploy by the EU to brainwash once again into how good the Euro is? Then how good a greater EU would be for us?

If this farce keeps escalating the way it is, I am off to distant shores :evil:

3. [​IMG]

i like the name of the arch evil bad guy. Dr D.Vider

Think that is a dig at all the anti-european lot?

agent smith

4. I see our 'hero' car has no valid number plate. Also he's not wearing a seat belt. Gotta be worth 12years inside by the EU's rules.

D.Vider's aim 'to divide europe and create his own empire'. oops, what a give-away - he's getting in the way of the EU's empire.

5. Watch out!!! She's got a smoke grenade!!! -

8O

Everyone knows how hard it is to get that smell out of your superhero lycra.

6. Yes yes yes. But surely, the Villain needs an evil Island , where the inhabitants are opposed to the good works of Captain Euro?

This island should be run by an evil entity , who acts in a proper cavalier and evil fashion , enslaving and brainwashing the inhabitants to his evil will?

Oh wait :roll:

7. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Captain Scarlet would kick that poncey Franco-prusso-italian m*****F****'s arrse, but he's retired now. May i propose a Truly British superhero, Major "Yorky" Pudding. His great great great grandad was a rifleman at Waterloo, his great grandad was in the RFC in WW1, his maternal and paternal grandads were at Arnhem and Taranto respectively. He heads a secret military unit that uses an Army Rumour Website as a cover. Their mission is to trounce Capt Europe at every turn. He doesn't have a wolf, he has MDN on a leash and Helen, Europa, Moodybitch and Beanz all have regular catfights, in blancmange. He also has a really cool car, with missiles and stuff

8. Sorry, lunch has intervened (briefly), and have investigated further.

I'm puzzled by one of the cartoons shown in the 'Marketing & Licensing' option (from the pick list).

It seems to be Spanish (Portuguese?), and using English football for some kind of message. I don't know the lingo and can't be arrsed to type/translate via babelfish. Can anyone oblige ?.

At first glance, the message could be

frame 1 - England Captain David Beckingham is finding it hot in Spain, and is filling a big girl's blouse rather too well.

frame 2 - He comes across a Spanish National team manager who is starting to darken from the fingertips up, and is anxious lest he be disrespected by his colleagues once he is tagged 'El negre'.

frame 3 - Don't worry old chap, there's no racism in English football, and to prove it I'll call some help for you on my trusty mobile on my belt.

frame 4 - (thinks) now, what's Rebecca Loos's number?, she's the only only who would toss off a foreign pig !!

Of course, I might have got it all wrong, and need to be sent to the pub for a punishing pint or three.

9. The "Top Secret" Atomium building. :roll:

10. Wales

Not an island but what the hell :D

11. Sorry, have I been stuffing too much columbian marching powder up me nose? Is this a pi55 take or gen? If it's the former, it's rather satirical, if it's the latter, i'm deeply confused as to who the audience may be and who is paying for this waste of webspace??

Please, someone explain it to me????

12. you're 'avin a laugh aintcha? :lol: :lol:

2 weeks adventure training in Cyprus to the man who first spots a Brit kid wearing a T-shirt with those tw**s on it.

13. I bet they're funded by the EU via one of many back doors. It'll be on Saturday kids TV along with all the other crap cartoons sooner or later.

BTW , looked further round the site to see who was behind it. I'm puzzled by one of the cartoons shown in the 'Marketing & Licensing' option (from the pick list).

It seems to be Spanish (Portuguese?), and using English football for some kind of message. I don't know the lingo and can't be arrsed to type/translate via babelfish. Can anyone oblige ?.

The message could be

frame 1 - England Captain David Beckingham is finding it hot in Spain, and is filling a big girl's blouse rather too well.

frame 2 - He comes across a Spanish National team manager who is starting to darken from the fingertips up, and is anxious lest he be disrespected by his colleagues once he is tagged 'El negre'.

frame 3 - Don't worry old chap, there's no racism in English football, and to prove it I'll call some help for you on my trusty mobile on my belt.

frame 4 - (thinks) now, what's Rebecca Loos's number?, she's the only only who would toss off a foreign pig !!

Of course, I might have got it all wrong, and need to be sent to the pub for a punishing pint or three.

14. Damn & blast my (fading) memory. Prevciously pasted the cartoon query - good stuff that Speckled Hen.