Capt Norton GC and the HC Irregulars!

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by DozyBint, Jul 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just got off the 'phone with the council (Brenda Rogers) and have confirmed the following:

~ The building will be open for disabled access from 1800 (confirmed with Security).
    ~ For space and H&S reasons, she can't guarantee that all wheelchair users will be able to sit in the Council Chamber, so some may need to go to the canteen.
    ~ Disabled loos are just outside the Council Chamber.

I believe that I have transport for everyone who needs to get from HC to Dorking and back again and will be collecting real names and car reg details for the HC guardroom.

Anything I've missed? :crazy:

2. Ros,

I'll let you know in this thread and by phone once I've got confirmed names/numbers/qty of associated ironmongery etc for the HC Irregs.

Pete

3. Cheers!

Am in the process of collecting names of drivers and car details of ARRSE's Finest Taxi Service and I'll PM them to you with a heads-up in here.

I've told the drivers that we need to RV at HC somewhere between 1700-1730 to make sure we've plenty of time to load up and get on the road.

4. Roger that.

5. Pete check PMs!

6. And again!

7. Checked & noted Dozy! :salut:

8. Final list in PMs Pete.

9. Copy of PM to Dozy for info of those needing to get to Headley Court this evening: