Cappello Stays in England Job

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Norfolknchance, Jul 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I mean, what was the likelyhood that he'd get the sack? For £12M, he must be pretty good I'd think. Is he any good?

When's the synchronised underwater parachute championships on anyway?
  2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

& this is in current affairs because your bored on a hot day I assume.
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

To be fair, it's news, it's current and we've just lost the world cup with him at the helm.

I think it matters not that he stays in the job. I'm sure he won't be manager at the next world cup, when it will matter again, and maybe some of our players will have moved on too, or learned to keep their peckers in their trousers, rather than up other people's wives.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It's's one hell of an affair which has given amusement to so many.........and any way, why not?
  5. oldbaldy

1. Battlefield Tours

What is current? Asking when the underwater parachute championships are?
    & I'm glad you find them funny. The competitors take them deadly seriously.
  6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

No surprise really. He is a good manager. His record proves it.

With more and more info coming out proving Terry fcukwit was playing the divisive, spoilt child and the replacement captain allegedly losing the support of the team because ....(well, we will soon be told, won't we? :D ) it is no surprise that there was no team cohesion on the pitch.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing terry being edged out completely. A good player but not a team player and with an massively over inflated sense of his own importance.

Cappello needs the chance to build his own team now.
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm sorry OB, I don't like annoying MODs.......but then you ain't one -so just feck off if you don't like it and take your self appointed non-role with you.

I am quite sure that if a real MOD feels this should be moved, it will be.
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yoiks!! Nurse, nurse, the old folk are at it again!!! Can't you give them something to calm them down? They should be having their naps at this time of the day! :twisted:
  9. oldbaldy

1. Battlefield Tours

Some people in this world OY could not give a sh!t about kissball & the mass media coverage.
    Thank god the Tour de France starts tomorrow, then we can see some real athletes who may or may not be doped up to the eyeballs. :D
  10. I feel vidicated by my choice of sticking this in Current Affairs. Anything on John Terry (and some other England players) would also get on this thread.
  11. Of course Cappello will stay,and be the scapegoat.

After all we all know that it was his bad playing that caused the demise of a team of self serving *******,who don't deserve to be playing in The Southern Isthmian League,let alone the national side,not forgetting the 12 Million of course! 8O

With apologies to all the teams in the Southern Isthmian League. :lol:
  12. anyway better news - the crazy dutch have just beaten Brazil!
  13. The Nigerian goalkeeper has offered to refund the travel costs of all the disappointed UK fans who went to South Africa.

All he needs are your bank account details, password and mother's maiden name.
  14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

...which are the only balls that some of them have!! :twisted:
  15. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

:? :? :? :?[/align]