Cappello Stays in England Job

I mean, what was the likelyhood that he'd get the sack? For £12M, he must be pretty good I'd think. Is he any good?

When's the synchronised underwater parachute championships on anyway?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
oldbaldy said:
& this is in current affairs because your bored on a hot day I assume.
To be fair, it's news, it's current and we've just lost the world cup with him at the helm.

I think it matters not that he stays in the job. I'm sure he won't be manager at the next world cup, when it will matter again, and maybe some of our players will have moved on too, or learned to keep their peckers in their trousers, rather than up other people's wives.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's current.....it's one hell of an affair which has given amusement to so many.........and any way, why not?

oldbaldy

LE
Auld-Yin said:
It's current.....it's one hell of an affair which has given amusement to so many.........and any way, why not?
What is current? Asking when the underwater parachute championships are?
& I'm glad you find them funny. The competitors take them deadly seriously.

No surprise really. He is a good manager. His record proves it.

With more and more info coming out proving Terry fcukwit was playing the divisive, spoilt child and the replacement captain allegedly losing the support of the team because ....(well, we will soon be told, won't we? :D ) it is no surprise that there was no team cohesion on the pitch.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing terry being edged out completely. A good player but not a team player and with an massively over inflated sense of his own importance.

Cappello needs the chance to build his own team now.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
oldbaldy said:
Auld-Yin said:
I'm sorry OB, I don't like annoying MODs.......but then you ain't one -so just feck off if you don't like it and take your self appointed non-role with you.

I am quite sure that if a real MOD feels this should be moved, it will be.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Auld-Yin said:
oldbaldy said:
Auld-Yin said:
I'm sorry OB, I don't like annoying MODs.......but then you ain't one -so just feck off if you don't like it and take your self appointed non-role with you.

I am quite sure that if a real MOD feels this should be moved, it will be.
Yoiks!! Nurse, nurse, the old folk are at it again!!! Can't you give them something to calm them down? They should be having their naps at this time of the day! :twisted:

oldbaldy

LE
Some people in this world OY could not give a sh!t about kissball & the mass media coverage.
Thank god the Tour de France starts tomorrow, then we can see some real athletes who may or may not be doped up to the eyeballs. :D

Of course Cappello will stay,and be the scapegoat.

After all we all know that it was his bad playing that caused the demise of a team of self serving *******,who don't deserve to be playing in The Southern Isthmian League,let alone the national side,not forgetting the 12 Million of course! 8O

With apologies to all the teams in the Southern Isthmian League. :lol:

The Nigerian goalkeeper has offered to refund the travel costs of all the disappointed UK fans who went to South Africa.

All he needs are your bank account details, password and mother's maiden name.

johnboyzzz said:
The Nigerian goalkeeper has offered to refund the travel costs of all the disappointed UK fans who went to South Africa.

All he needs are your bank account details, password and mother's maiden name.
[align=center]

:? :? :? :?[/align]

If they are serious about a football shake-up, how about starting by setting out the rules and requirements for England players, and then inviting pro players to apply - maybe in their own handwriting? :D i.e. 'Why do you think you should be considered for an England shirt?'

Replies like; "beecos my agent ses it wil get me mor muny an i wont der shirt for my colexshun", will attract an instant ESAD response. ;)

No.9

So it's going to be too costly to sack him, good old FA maybe it should rebrand itself due to incompetence

Any suggestions other than Fecking Ar.....

answers on a post card to mugs r us!

A bit of gossip allegedly the problem within the English camp has been over a well known Scouse footballer who has only gone and got his wife’s sister up the bung, this has led to a split within the camp led by a puritan holier than thou wait for it Chelsea player who has had issues in the past.

This has caused all the moral issues in the camp and has been subject to a press blackout until after the tournament. This is all alleged no proof but from what I heard it will be breaking in a paper near you soon.

Capello is one of the best out there, he will not let a bunch of overpaid prats ruin his reputation, I think some will be scrapped, and he will rebuild us. If there are internal problems, Capello will sort them. I got a feeling Terry will not be in the next squad if these rumours of him causing a split are true.

I think were are in good hands for now. Let Harry sort his court case out, and give us more time to assess Hodgeson & Allardyce as potential managers.

(I could be talking shite too)

cbgramc said:
A bit of gossip allegedly the problem within the English camp has been over a well known Scouse footballer who has only gone and got his wife’s sister up the bung, this has led to a split within the camp led by a puritan holier than thou wait for it Chelsea player who has had issues in the past.

This has caused all the moral issues in the camp and has been subject to a press blackout until after the tournament. This is all alleged no proof but from what I heard it will be breaking in a paper near you soon.
She ain't got a sister, she has 2 brothers. So that blows that out of the water.

People say she has been shaggin Kris Cummins from Derby though...

Latest Threads