Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by box-of-frogs, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Yes

2. No

3. Who cares - England will never win the World Cup again!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is he the right man for the job?

I think Klinsmann would have been good, but then again i know nothing about football.
  2. I think he is because he has the balls to drop big name players when they arent performing.

Something recent managers haven't done, hes also a little hitler on the training field and makes it very hard for the players.

Just what the team needs i think, just hope the FA let him do his thing and dont stifle him
  3. I don't know that much about him - if he gives them all a deserved kick up the arrse then thats fine by me!
  4. First thing he did when he got to Real Madrid was drop one of the big names (Beckham)

Made him sweat on the bench before bringing him back a few months later, when beckham came back he was inspirational for them.

Hes won trophies everywhere hes been, cant argue with that
  5. Fair one!
  6. :D
  7. just needs a world cup or euro championship now! :D
  8. Even if he doesn't achieve much, i reckon he's guarenteed to fire a rocket up the arrse of the FA, can't be a bad thing.

9. Best man for the job, a proven winner who's not afraid to tackle big egos (having a massive ego himself!) and its to his advantage his English isnt great, he wont be affected by the tabloids or what people think of him. I hope the FA dont interfere though, there's already talk of Alan bloody Shearer getting some sort of assistant's role which would be disastrous. Let the man bring in whoever he wants. Just dont expect pretty, attacking football, that's not his style.
  10. He is an A**** but very good in his job. You will not love him but he is winning.

For him it's just a job don't expect loyalty or any other kind of feelings but await big changes and success

England vs France will be a double pleasure for me now ….Domenech? ….fanculo! :D :D

Good luck England
  11. Let us not put a mill stone like Alan feckin Shearer around his neck. But on paper this Capello chappie is the best we have ever had. Yes he is OMG - an eyetie - but fortunately football is not war. Fingers crossed.
  12. very funny

13. ...hopefully with a right hook, if it comes to it.
  14. But at what price?

Rumoured to be £4m a year, and what about when he loses one game and the press hound him out and the FA dont admit that they are crap, blame it on him, sack him and then have to pay 10m compo
  15. I think the England players will be fine with a foreign boss obviously. But he is bringing his whole *family* with him. Including that nutter who did the fitness training at Juventus that finished many players careers. There is a limit.