Capello ends Beckham's Int career

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by beemer007, Aug 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good. That means he can spend more time at home with his bulimic wife and hopefully dissuade her from launching any further 'projects' on the masses.
  2. Capello ends Beckham's Int career

Why, has he blocked him joining MI6?
  3. He's been shite for a few years now at Int level, it was only sentimental reasons he got 100 caps.
  4. Beckham has'nt the Intelligence for CI5 let alone any other form.
  5. Oh, I heard he worked with Ad Astra in a top-secret A2 cell...... supporting the RAF SAS.
  6. Beckham aint good enough for England anymore. However, I cant fault the guys determination and passion to pull on the Jersey, despite all the shite that he's had over the years. We have prima donna mardarse players throwing there teddy in and retiring from international football when the going gets tough for them, Becks however would never be in that category. Love him or hate him, at least he was proud to play for the shirt. Good luck Becks
  7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Well somebody had to end it or he'd still be banging on about playing for England when he was 70
    He was lucky to get a game once he went to the States and I think even he realised that with his loan move to Italy
    He's had a good run and we should remember that in Bobby Moores day you had to play the full 90 minutes to get a camp so alot of his substitute appearances he's lucky they are counted at all

He needs to man up say thanks and leave it like that

Half the team need to take a hint and give up as well
  8. He has had his day, cannot fault him for his passion and commitment to the England camp, retire gracefully. seems a bit off though that the manager did not have the good manners to speak to him in person before making the announcement.
  9. ******* low bar though isn't it!:)
  10. Have to agree with you. Beckham is ageing, he's not up to international competition but he is one of the few players who seem to take it as a privilege to play for the national team and not just a jolly. So Capello was right but it was gracelessly executed.