Capbadge Help

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by BREN, Mar 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. After a few weeks of uncertainty I've settled on joining the Recce. I was wondering if there was a website that showed the capbadges of regiments in the Recce? I know what the capbadge looks like of the regiment I want to join but I can't remember what my recruiter said it was called.

    Any help's appreciated.
  2. ugly

    ugly LE Moderator

    I take it you are talking donkey wallopers!
  3. Edit: Nevermind.
  4. ugly

    ugly LE Moderator

    12 armoured regiments,thats dire!
  5. Recconaissance? Eh? Whats he talking about?
  6. Found it. Thanks.

    It was the Queens Royal Lancers I was looking for.