Cap badge transfer

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by Mad jock 1991, May 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. ATM I'm in a infantry regiment and I want to change either REME or RLC would be possible ?
  2. Ask your Pl Sgt to book you an RCMO interview. Ask him. Await his answer.

    In theory yes. In reality it depends. Your RCMO knows and if he doesn't he knows the people who do.
  3. The only way you will get into REME at the moment is applying for TSS; RLC is Comms Spec (both to my current knowledge). Contrary to popular belief your current Regiment cannot stop you applying to transfer but REME/RLC can reject your application. On a related topic, if your written English is anything to go by you will need to do some remedial work. As JBM stated, get yourself in with the RCMO he will assist you on your endeavour; good luck!
  4. RLC certainly different.