Cap badge question again

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by poet, Sep 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He the story wanted to go in to Infantry got the right time but got told it was not good enougth.
    So i am going for my second job choice with rlc wnat to know how hard would it be to change cap badge? From rlc to infantry Can it be done? (If I wanted to re take rsc again be 4 months so dont want to wait that long)

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Sorry poet, the general policy is that you can transfer to a "higher" capbadge (intelligence speaking - not my idea before the infantry descend with oodles of abuse!) but you can't transfer "down".

4 months isn't that long in the big scheme of things, if its what you want it'll be worth the wait, better than years of regret in a job you don't want.

3. Sorry poet, the general policy is that you can transfer to a "higher" capbadge (intelligence speaking - not my idea before the infantry descend with oodles of abuse!) but you can't transfer "down".

4 months isn't that long in the big scheme of things, if its what you want it'll be worth the wait, better than years of regret in a job you don't want.

4. Thank very much for the advice heard diffrently
    have to look in to this further.