cap badge and beret

#1
im an hca and i have just been attested in my ta ams unit.now the other week i was asked by a qaranc why i was wearing a grey beret of the qaranc, well all i could say was i was issued it, and i was told i'd be an hca with the qaranc. what im asking is what beret and cap badge are other hca's wearing cos i know with the NHS that many RGNs like to be set apart from hca's because of their professionalism as i was told not so long ago
 
#2
As a HCA you are part of the QARANC, that's why you have the same Beret and cap badge. Even though you are not a Nurse as such, your job still is mainly doing nursey type things to people. Hope this helps. Next time they ask just tell them it's because you're in the same Corps and if they've got a problem they can suck the fat one!

(BTW I'm a bit pissed so I hope this makes sense!)

T C
 
#3
sheffielder said:
im an hca and i have just been attested in my ta ams unit.now the other week i was asked by a qaranc why i was wearing a grey beret of the qaranc, well all i could say was i was issued it, and i was told i'd be an hca with the qaranc. what im asking is what beret and cap badge are other hca's wearing cos i know with the NHS that many RGNs like to be set apart from hca's because of their professionalism as i was told not so long ago
You wear a grey beret and the QA cap badge, plain & simple.......

RGNs have their heads rammed firmly up their arrse and in the biscuit barrel or the kebab, depending on the time of day :wink: .......the only way to tell them apart from HCAs, is, in my humble opinion, by the size of their arrse (much bigger) and their enthusiasim for ginsters pies :twisted:
 
#4
dui-lai said:
sheffielder said:
im an hca and i have just been attested in my ta ams unit.now the other week i was asked by a qaranc why i was wearing a grey beret of the qaranc, well all i could say was i was issued it, and i was told i'd be an hca with the qaranc. what im asking is what beret and cap badge are other hca's wearing cos i know with the NHS that many RGNs like to be set apart from hca's because of their professionalism as i was told not so long ago
You wear a grey beret and the QA cap badge, plain & simple.......

RGNs have their heads rammed firmly up their arrse and in the biscuit barrel or the kebab, depending on the time of day :wink: .......the only way to tell them apart from HCAs, is, in my humble opinion, by the size of their arrse (much bigger) and their enthusiasim for ginsters pies :twisted:
Don't tar us all with the same brush DL!
 
#5
Sluice_dweller said:
dui-lai said:
sheffielder said:
im an hca and i have just been attested in my ta ams unit.now the other week i was asked by a qaranc why i was wearing a grey beret of the qaranc, well all i could say was i was issued it, and i was told i'd be an hca with the qaranc. what im asking is what beret and cap badge are other hca's wearing cos i know with the NHS that many RGNs like to be set apart from hca's because of their professionalism as i was told not so long ago
You wear a grey beret and the QA cap badge, plain & simple.......

RGNs have their heads rammed firmly up their arrse and in the biscuit barrel or the kebab, depending on the time of day :wink: .......the only way to tell them apart from HCAs, is, in my humble opinion, by the size of their arrse (much bigger) and their enthusiasim for ginsters pies :twisted:
Don't tar us all with the same brush DL!
I know its a genralisation.......but I couldn't resist it :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spanish_Dave Gunners 19
Henry_Tombs Gunners 17
maj_SRH Military History and Militaria 2

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top