Canuck she-devil decks guards!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Old_Gregg, Sep 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clicky

No sense of humour some people.....

2. Wow, and they went public with this!The British Army has changed,back 'in the day' we never told any one when we got hammered by a girl(except maybe the R.S.M. when we wanted him to kiss it better)!

3. It's also out of character if she is a Canuck since it is almost mandatory to be gay in some parts of Canada.

4. Oh dear oh dear, beaten by a girl :D

5. Another link

Snigger :lol:

In her police interview, read to the court, Mrs Wolfe claimed she reacted when she saw male British squaddies 'kissing' and 'grinding' on the dancefloor.
    In the interview she said: 'All these guys started kissing each other and humping each other.
    'They were kissing each other, holding each other and grinding, basically having sex with clothes on standing up. I'd say there were about seven guys dancing around, off and on.
    'I pushed them apart because they were clinging on to each other and told them it wasn't appropriate.

6. [quote="JP47
    'They were kissing each other, holding each other and grinding, basically having sex with clothes on standing up. I'd say there were about seven guys dancing around, off and on.[/quote]

Well, not having sex then...

7. Also, I'm a little surprised with an attitude like that any of the guardsmen thought she was enough banter to invite to the party in the first place. Unless she was a standard BATUS screw that got invited over and only went and brought her fcuking hubby with her. Livid!

8. Maybe we should sic her on James Shortt?? She does seem to have a 'thing' for men with dodgy 'taches, if that pic of her husband is any indication...

9. time of the month prehaps?

10. To be fair though there are women knocking out Coldstream Guards all over Aldershot!

11. absolutely fanny-tastic!!

12. A PETITE blonde knocked out a Coldstream Guard, hurled another into a disco sound deck and battered one of their wives at a dinner dance.
    Martial arts instructor Ashley Wolfe - who is just 5ft 3in - went berserk when male soldiers kissed and danced with each other, pretending to be gay.

Got that bit wrong didnt they? 8O

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Is the Padre out at BATUS then?

14. Mmm. . lets look between the lines at what probably happened.

Delete: she went back and hurled him into the sound system before flinging him to the ground.
    Insert: She pushed him and as he was wankered he fell into the sound system before falling over himself like a pile of shite

Delete: She then grabbed Sgt Holland around the neck, wrenched his tie and pulled him to the floor, before walking away
    Insert: She then grabbed Sgt Holland around the neck, wrenched his tie, as he was laughing so much at being handled by the midget he fell to the floor, and she walked away while he was still laughing

Delete: She said 'don't mess with me - I'm a Canadian boxer'
    Insert: She said 'don't mess with me - I've a face like a bulldog lilcking piss off a thistle'

Delete: A brawl then erupted, during which Wolfe walked up to Sgt Fallowes and knocked him out with a SINGLE punch.
    Insert: Sgt Fallowes went down like a pansy :roll:

Delete: "The gay stuff was just a joke but the Canadian woman took it quite literally.
    Insert: "The gay stuff was what we do every Saturday night in the mess, but she wasn't happy that the CSM was chatting up her hunky hubby"

15. From The Sun

Well at least when they did start fighting back they used a proportionate response... :twisted:

I'm not signing up for their martial arts course, sounds sh!t.

e_v