canteen_cowboy - A Statement

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by TheIronDuke, Jul 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

On behalf of the Management here at ARRSE I should like to make it plain that our esteemed Moderator canteen_cowboy, the man who quite rightly moved my 'Life among the Afghan' thread to The ARRSE Hole enjoys our fullest confidence and will remain a valued member of the Mod Squad.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that he is Welsh, and even if he was, there is nothing wrong with being Welsh.

canteen_cowboy is interested in camels, sheep, goats and donkeys purely because they are Gods creatures and he likes to watch wildlife programmes with that Attenborough bloke. Not the one who did Jurassic Park. The other one.

I am proud to call canteen_cowboy a close personal friend and any action this sterling example of ARRSE Moddom takes will have the full support of myself, my fellow Mods and Admins.

Thank you for your time.
  2. This was the point where I realised you were taking the piss :D
  3. Is it 'National lets be a daft cunt' day today?
  4. I think for IronDuke every day is.
  5. TheIronDuke

How would you two like to enjoy my close personal support? I have the ear of the General and it is a career move.

Just say the word chaps.

6. Has your methadone run out or are you normally as mad as a box of frogs?
  7. TheIronDuke

aw, I'm just trying to fit in around here. Its nice to be nice.
  8. You'll fit in perfectly.

Most of the members on here are off their brains on Evo-Stick too.
  9. Why? Does theIronDuke use his M16 to clean his ears? Does he have a hairy arse? Does he an intellect only a monkey would be a proud of? back...the bench...
  10. Christ on a bike, they are all out tonight.

Lost your soap too?
  11. I'm not familiar with this "lost your soap" idiom. Could explain it, you seem informed?

Still...the bench....
  12. wenger go play with the cars, i here the m4 is really good, go on shoooo
  13. I thank you very much, but i don't have a clue to what you are on about?
  14. C_c, I think the local mong bus has stopped off at arrse tonight and the occupants have mllarrd their way over here.

Glue sniffing. Its no joke you know.

15. The price of stock in Swan Lighter Gas has sky rocketed this evening.