Canteen Cowboy's so strict in here

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Snow_White, Sep 20, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The way he exerts all that discipline.

What do you think he'd do to me, if I was a naughty girl?
  2. Give it a go, lets find out :wink:
  3. What's i worth to give you a detailed account......................

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  4. Don;t know poppy. What did you do that was naughty?

Did he lock your thread?
  5. Unused Bic Pen, 89p loose change, Blue Tac, Buster DVD, 5 Screen Wipes, Lazy Dog Bomblet, 3 Blank Cd's, a Sponge....a cuddly toy
  6. I've seen a Thai lass shoot ping pong balls out of herself but the above kit list would sting a bit :D
  7. I always say I'll try anything once............. :)

8. Okey Dokey...will you marry me perchance ? better check I suppose....not that I want to appear sexist...but you are a girlie aren't you.. :wink:
  9. I'm not fussy, every colon ( male or female ) is genetically the same it's only the amount of hair that differs. :oops: Unless you are old school WRAC and it must be like taking a dump through an army sock. :D
  10. He'd walk in the room, bend double, groan whilst simultaneously jerking his hips and produce a small but perfectly formed map of Africa in his 501's. All this would take place in the blink of an eye. Two blinks, and he'd have 2 continents on his jeans.
  11. He's not prejudiced he hates eveyone! :lol:
  12. That is precisely why I come here, to experience the firm hand of discipline. :D
    If you want a truly kinky Mod experience, go to Pprune and go into "Jetblast". It is policed by a truly awful troika of harpies, whose zeal in pedantically enforcing the Board rules is unsurpassed. :roll:
  13. He's a cheeser. This is probably his first time in charge of anything, and by christ is he gonna show you who's Boss.

He also posts under Ex Dvr, claims on the SPAM site that he was bayoneted in '82 by an Argie. He's told a few on this site that he suffers from PTSD as a result of being 'down south'.

Cheeser. 100% cheeser.
  14. :lol: do you still use your alias as well ?
  15. I think it is sad when some people only post just to get a reaction.
    Do you think they possibly have something fundamentally wrong with their lives on the internet if that's all they have to contribute? or is it they have no friends