Can't view last page of thread!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Kirkz, Oct 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For some peculiar reason I can't view the last pages of the James Shortt legal thread.
    Every time I click on the last page or the view first unread post I just get redirected to page 30!!!
    Anyone else got this problem? It only seems to be on that thread, everything else works fine. :)

2. Working fine and dandy for me, mucker.

3. Quiet Soldier - Even that link takes me to page 30!!! I can get as far as page 34 but then just get redirected back to page 30!!!!

4. Sorry mate, it's obvious to me that you've offended Ganesh, try sacrificing a live chicken over your keyboard.

5. I think the IBA and Shortt arse have done some voodoo on my PC!!!
    ******* walt bastards!

6. Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

7. Shit! Now I really am bricking it!!!
    It was bad enough just thinking they were out to get me! But actually knowing that they might just really be out to get me has got me worried :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  8. HHH

HHH LE

It has happened to me a few times.
    Try putting the page number into the drop down tab at the top or bottom of the page you are on.

Capture 36.jpg

9. Tried that HHH, Still no joy :frown: Just takes me to page 30 again!!! It really seems to like that page, but there are only so many times I can read it!

10. Have you tried logging out of the site, clearly your browser's cache, shutting down your PC and then starting all over again?

Seriously, no wind up.

11. I have tried logging out and back in again!
    It's been playing up since last night TCD! I'll try clearing the cache, in fact I'll clear everything history,temp files and run some cleaning software! :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cheers folks, all sorted now :thumright:

13. I was going to suggest the drippings from a virgin - might not actually help, but it would be infinitely more entertaining than anything to do with Shortt ...