• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cant stop biffing

Hope someone can give me some advice on a bit of a delicate problem I've devloped over the past few months. Recently, I can't seem to stop biffing. I haven't changed my diet or anything like that and rarely drink and there is no pain, it's just that I biff all the time. Don't think it's serious enought to see a doctor and bowel movements are all correct. Can anyone give me some pointers on this or tell me what the scientific name is because getting nothing from google. Cheers.

I suspect you have a common affliction known medically as "being a tosser"!! Your GP should be able to help, just pop in and tell him you need help as you're a tosser......he can probably give you something for it!! Like anthrax!

Latest Threads