• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Can't keep it zipped...

The story looks quite fishy to me. Totally unsubstantiated. Just as likely that she couldn't hack the training, did a runner and got caught, invented a story to get the instructor in the sh1t. When it didn't work she sells the story to the Sun, possibly looking to end up on Page 3. Even a teacher gets better protection from these types of allegations than this guy has received.

If there were any real evidence that he sh***ed her, he would have been thrown to the wolves.

Binned for going AWOL and not happy about it methinks :evil:

They made love for two hours in the Commander’s Office where Boissel was staying after a boozy Christmas bash.*

Chloe said: “He hit on me after the party. I wanted to impress him and thought I had to do whatever he ordered** — even sleep with him. We had sex in different positions — even over the desk. He said it was brilliant.”
* two hours post-booze? Doubt it, more like 5 minutes... right chaps? chaps? :D

** She had been in for half a year - and thought she had to do whatever he said? She should know! Then drop her knickers and wait for receivership.

Honestly, what a ******* wind up - 2 hours! Is that even possible? Miss Spanker said 5 minutes was the norm - honest! :D

Why is it news anyway, only a shag over the desk, wouldn't be news if it were 2 factory workers, suprised a 16 year old could tell the time to know it lasted 2 hours anyway! then again 16 is still a kid and you are always going to be on very thin ice messing with young 'uns so best advice is stay away I say. At least if you are going to do this sort of thing you gotta know that it's not headline news. Pick your headline wisely " 2 divorced soldiers in their twenties banging like rabbits in a bed" not exactly gripping is it? It's safe though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maturity, wonderful thing (and boring as fcuk!)

Earlier this week he started a new job as £40,000-a-year clerk of the Goldsmiths’ Livery Company in the City of London.
Feck me - £40K for a clerk!! Can I have some please?

A senior Army officer said: “Brigadier Talbot has assured us that military security was not compromised in any way as a result of this relationship.”
Well thats alright then isn't it?!!

Latest Threads