Can't keep it zipped...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Aug 31, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

What an ufortunate name in the circumstances. :roll:

3. Hey ho ! Stand by for more tats in DPM on page 3 methinks :roll:

Ubique ya bass !!!

4. The story looks quite fishy to me. Totally unsubstantiated. Just as likely that she couldn't hack the training, did a runner and got caught, invented a story to get the instructor in the sh1t. When it didn't work she sells the story to the Sun, possibly looking to end up on Page 3. Even a teacher gets better protection from these types of allegations than this guy has received.

5. If there were any real evidence that he sh***ed her, he would have been thrown to the wolves.

Binned for going AWOL and not happy about it methinks :evil:

6. In the article, it really is unfortunate how Boissel is holding his Rifle (or is that gun!).

8O

7. * two hours post-booze? Doubt it, more like 5 minutes... right chaps? chaps? :D

** She had been in for half a year - and thought she had to do whatever he said? She should know! Then drop her knickers and wait for receivership.

Honestly, what a ******* wind up - 2 hours! Is that even possible? Miss Spanker said 5 minutes was the norm - honest! :D

8. msr

msr LE

Is that why she was disappointed when you were finished after 30 seconds :wink: ?

msr

9. Best 30 seconds of her life! :wink: My performance was nothing less than glorious, and i do say so myself :D

10. msr

msr LE

Was this before or after it was posted on the internet?

msr

11. After, of course. I normally give her all the credit, she needs its - sometimes 5 inches of snarling is just too much for a women. :D

12. 5 Inches! The lucky lucky girl!!!!!!!

13. Jealousy will get you nowhere!

And, this is 5 inches you ain't getting, may i add. Nor would you want to, to be fair.

14. Well, he did do it twice! :wink:

15. What's the definition of a "romp"? It seems to be a term that only the redtops use.