• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Cant imagine Charles telling Mugabe...

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
...to shut up. The Spanish don't seem to have that stiff upper lip thing going on ;)

BBC said:
Shut up, Spain king tells Chavez.

Spain's King Juan Carlos told Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez to "shut up" as the Ibero-American summit drew to a close in Santiago, Chile."
[align=center]Link[/align]

"Quote" No to the paper plant! "Un-Quote"

They're on another planet. I'm am hearted to see that Chavez was put firmly back into his cot, and quite rightly so.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not sure how it will play out with the ex colonial powers, sure the middle class 'spanish' descended might approve, but my bet is this will play out well for Chavez with anyone who isn't a whiter shade of pale. I quite like the way his rhetoric gets peoples' backs up...

On a lighter note I wonder exactly how he replied....

"Yeh but, No but yeh, but....' ;)

this is the bit that made me chuckle

According to reports, the king used a familiar term normally used only for close acquaintances - or children.
:twisted:

Latest Threads