Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can't get past 1st page on thread?

I don't seem to be able to get past the first page on any thread at the moment.

It doesn't matter whether I click on a "last post", "go to first unread", page number or "last" (page) link, I end up at page 1.

Same here. Also 'Last 50' isn't working (tells me to wait another 3 seconds each time), and I can't access groups (I click on the group and effectively just get a page refresh)

[h=2]Same here; and when I click on last 50 I'm told I'm not waiting for 4 seconds

Furthermore when I try to access my profile I get:

vBulletin Message[/h] This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

Also my font size is all over the shop.

have I been 'hacked' - it's probably the Egyptian Secret Police who were following me around for the last 3 weeks.

I've got all of the the problems above too so I'll have to do some work instead. We aren't all balding, blue blood hobbyists living off benefits you know.

whole forum was down at around 6 this morning, now I'm having all the above problems too ......... my Friday morning morale is suffering :(

Any posts from this poster and those above, reporting issues that suddenly appear lucid and intelligent, should immediately be dismissed as the work of hackers.

Similar probs here I also lost my logon on the win 7 machine, also getting a "500 error" Am off to sort my alibi out

Anyone posting after me will be on page 2 and therefore not be seen until the issues are sorted.

Sorry

Edited to add:

Obviously any developments regarding this issue will have to be posted on a new thread.

I posted to a thread, but after I hit "submit" I was taken back to the first page of the thread. However, my post did appear on the front page of ARRSE, so I assume the post actually went through (I hope it did, as I put a lot of thought into that one). I had posted previously to that on a couple of other threads without any problems.