Cant get in!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Bootifull, Jan 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A few ARRSER's are having problems getting in tonight!
    Is there a problem somewhere? Not for me you see but for a few mates :D

2. It was saying 'No post mode' (or something similar) earlier when I tried to post but seems OK now.

3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Definitely something weird going on:

24 Members & 45 Guests? The place is unnaturally quiet.

Site is working absolutely fine for me but I'm assuming others must be having problems for reasons yet unknown.

4. I couldn't get in at work but can now I'm home (and it won't be the 'netnanny' because I am her at my workplace :D ).

5. Site is working fine for me and I have been logging in and out all evening.

6. Definitely something weird going on - hardly anyone online - weather maybe? I wonder if the COs can shed any light? If they can log on that is :D

7. Anything to do with the power cuts in Sussex & Hampshire?No Ruperts on line!

8. Had a similar problem - 'problem loading page', and said that site couldn't be found. Attempted a visit to Rum Ration in lieu, and same thing happened. This was with both Firefox and IE.

9. Been trying on and off for last four hours and getting a 404 error, seems to be ok now :)

10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Took me ages to get on kept saying site not avilable

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Service seems to be intermittent. Goes very slow then conks out for a few mins.

12. Its been on and off like a tart knickers all night.

13. Was ok for me earlier today but seems to have gone weird tonight and will time out when I try to log in :?

14. It wouldn't load the index page from about 10pm on IE. I finally got around to installing Firefox and it was OK on that at 11:45pm. Tried again on IE 11:55pm - it loaded, but is slow.

15. Worked fine all day at work on IE, worked till around 1830 hrs at home on Firefox, then didn't work on Firefox, IE or Safari till now - that's all the Olive network.