Can't get a hold of my CSM. Any suggestions? HELP

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by para-recruit, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys, I did my ADSC on the 23-24th of June and I was medically defered. Its not as bad as it seems, They only wanted a copy of my hospital discharge from a few years back. This was sent by my doctor on the 9th of this month (JULY) to the army doctors. It is now the 23rd of july and I still haven't heard back from my CSM as the next step for me is PRAC (Parachute Regiment Assessment Centre). I have emailed him 3 times, phoned and left voicemails and also phoned the main number for where he works and asked the guy who answered the phone to pass on a message for my CSM to phone me. Still no such luck. Apart from shining the bat signal in the sky I am all out of ideas. Anyone had a similar problem or any suggestions on how to get in contact with my CSM?

2. Just relax, you've done enough. Try going round to his house and passing him his morning coffee as he wakes up. There's a fine line between persistent and stalker, it's only been a month! Perhaps he's busy locking all his doors and windows!
  3. haha...although he should be scared ;) just kidding lol. but in all seriousness, its just frustrating as I only have PRAC to do and then I start phase 1 training. Just want to get going :(
  4. Your humour is wasted on this forum, no wait that wasn't humour - Disco
  5. Have you tried phoning the AFCO where your initial Interview took place? I was unable to get through to my CSM to change my job choice before selection; i made about 20 calls to the CSM & the Recruitment line with no success so i tried ringing my AFCO as a last resort, spoke to the Colour Sergeant who Interviewed me and he sorted it straight away.
  6. Just say the magic words "Sod the paras, I want to be a marine" 3 times, and he will appear behind you. He might beat you with a spade, but it will be good, character building experience for the future.
  7. Go round to his house bang on the door then when he answer 's douse your self in petroleum and strike a match.......
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks for some of the replys. To the rest of you brainless idiots, your a bunch of cu___nts
  9. Welcome to Arrse!!!
  10. Para-recruit please go and drown your self you gibbering shit ****. You asked a stupid ******* question and got a few equally stupid answers if you get all pissy over that deposit is gonna be a right laugh for you if and it's a big if you even make it that far. Odds are your just be a bed space filler for the first 6 weeks until the DAOR window opens. Then it's Darlington train station and a 1way travel warrant for you old chap.
  11. CSMs are always slippery. They wear too much lube. To get hold of your CSM try grasping him by the clothing and holding on whilst he wriggles.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. MR R SOLE. I appreciate that you were sexually abused by your grandad as recently as yesterday but that does not give you the right to act like a cock. Also it's para DEPOT not deposite you inbred mongo ****. It's not my fault your mums a whore.

And Victorian major...I like your style :D
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I hope you catch fire. Also enjoy the one way ticket back home after you jack in depot. Because lord knows there's **** all chance of a dribbling mong like you passing out especially with our pink lidded brethren.
  14. Para Recruit, You have been binned for attitude!

Best of luck kidder.
  15. MR R SOLE, as your name suggests, you are an ********. Also I didn't understand any of what you just said as you still appear to have your grandads dick in your mouth...and for some reason...your own finger up your arse. He always susspected you enjoyed being molested. Now your grandad knows it. The giveaway was when he caught you sucking your granny's droppy clit, which btw, if you don't remember, her pussy looks like a punched lasagna. But remember, DON'T TELL GRANDAD, he will get jealous.

Now if you insist on still posting shite on my thread, then that is fine. But I will tear you a new ******** time and time again.....just not the same way your grandad does. So do yourself a favour mate, and **** off yeah
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.