cant believe that i am asking this but

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
how do you find an Advert on here ? I clicked away from £ 50.00 return trips on the chunnel before my brain thought oh that might be handy . Now I cant find the advert .

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
What you need to do is......What was the question again?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Look at your internet history, if you clicked on the ad.
And he could go to France with a mature date whilst wearing a Craghopper Jacket and feeding the poor.

P

PrinceAlbert

You need to turn your laptop off, take out the battery, open the keyboard, remove the keyboard, reboot the laptop without the keyboard fitted........

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
And he could go to France with a mature date whilst wearing a Craghopper Jacket and feeding the poor.
You don't have the ad free version?

Are you poor?

​Only joking FF!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
You don't have the ad free version?

Are you poor?

​Only joking FF!
No, I'm just public-spirited and anyway, I like to see what the internet algorithms make of my browsing habits - mostly it tries to sell me slappers, cheap diesel and good works in Africa.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
wrong link troops , I don't have a car I just got a rav 4 I was thinking of going from Paddington to Paris for dirty weekend . I will go to my friend google and see where I END UP . cheers though for the kind efforts . oh the 50 squids was return as well .

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
now I got an advert for the RAF reserves , how bloody dare they !!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
wrong link troops , I don't have a car I just got a rav 4 I was thinking of going from Paddington to Paris for dirty weekend . I will go to my friend google and see where I END UP . cheers though for the kind efforts . oh the 50 squids was return as well .
You might want to try Eurostar then oh thick one.

No, I'm just public-spirited and anyway, I like to see what the internet algorithms make of my browsing habits - mostly it tries to sell me slappers, cheap diesel and good works in Africa.
I didn't realise the ads were personally tailored, mine must think highly of me as they are inviting me to work as a personal fitness trainer and to give money to needy African children. Regretably I'll probably decline both.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
thanks ms snail , cant go next week i am booked . the bloody offer runs out on the 14th.