cant believe that i am asking this but

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by sirbhp, Jan 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

how do you find an Advert on here ? I clicked away from £ 50.00 return trips on the chunnel before my brain thought oh that might be handy . Now I cant find the advert .
  2. No idea
  3. I think it works the other way round: the adverts find you :)
    • Like Like x 1

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

I can't believe that you need to ask it either - try Googling '£50.00, return trips, Eurotunnel'. Here's the sort of thing you might see...

Eurotunnel: Faster Than A Ferry To France - Folkestone Dover to Calais
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Look at your internet history, if you clicked on the ad.
  6. What you need to do is......What was the question again?

And he could go to France with a mature date whilst wearing a Craghopper Jacket and feeding the poor.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You need to turn your laptop off, take out the battery, open the keyboard, remove the keyboard, reboot the laptop without the keyboard fitted........
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

You don't have the ad free version?

Are you poor?

​Only joking FF!
  10. It does! I recently bought some outdoor gear, now every time I log onto Arrse 'Go Outdoors' keeps following me..........................or am I being polaroid ?

No, I'm just public-spirited and anyway, I like to see what the internet algorithms make of my browsing habits - mostly it tries to sell me slappers, cheap diesel and good works in Africa.
  12. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

wrong link troops , I don't have a car I just got a rav 4 I was thinking of going from Paddington to Paris for dirty weekend . I will go to my friend google and see where I END UP . cheers though for the kind efforts . oh the 50 squids was return as well .
  13. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

now I got an advert for the RAF reserves , how bloody dare they !!
  14. You might want to try Eurostar then oh thick one.
  15. I didn't realise the ads were personally tailored, mine must think highly of me as they are inviting me to work as a personal fitness trainer and to give money to needy African children. Regretably I'll probably decline both.