We would never let fireworks in the house and we know now how dangerous they can be'. She added: 'We never thought that he would do something fccking stupid like this in the house, the dull Geordie cnut
Blimey, Black Cat bangers were knocking around when I was a kid. I stuck a lit one in a mate's jeans back pocket once and it just blew the pocket clean off. We used to put them in jars with gravel and petrol, never did us any harm. We had to chuck a bloke in the canal when he fucked up chucking a petrol bomb though!