Cancer

Anyone here had throat cancer? I have not seen the doctor yet but I have all the symptoms, rather worrying and would like to learn more. I have spent hours using google and have learnt a lot but would love to hear from someone who has lived through this.

What size boots?
PicsArt_10-27-01.07.50.jpg

Anyone here had throat cancer? I have not seen the doctor yet but I have all the symptoms, rather worrying and would like to learn more. I have spent hours using google and have learnt a lot but would love to hear from someone who has lived through this.
Tinman/Himmler 74 is your man.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Really? Sorry to be blunt but those hours could have been spent getting a proper diagnosis and treatment!!!

Best wishes.

Go and see a doctor. It might be **** all. Reading about it on the Internet isn't going to help.
Online diagnosis is one way to make you panic like buggery, you can have symptoms and match them to a fuckton of illnesses.

Go and see a doctor. It might be **** all. Reading about it on the Internet isn't going to help.
I will visit ENT at the local hospital on Monday. I am working Sat/Sun. Last week the wife took me to a local Hospital that turned out to be a TCM (traditional chinese medicine) hospital and the doc sent me for a chest X ray and after said your chest is fine, it seems to be a throat problem.

The man is a genius eh, I tell him all the symptoms which point to my throat and he sends me for a chest X ray and then states the bleeding obvious, sigh. I would have more chance with a blasted witch doctor.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I will visit ENT at the local hospital on Monday. I am working Sat/Sun. Last week the wife took me to a local Hospital that turned out to be a TCM (traditional chinese medicine) hospital and the doc sent me for a chest X ray and after said your chest is fine, it seems to be a throat problem.

The man is a genius eh, I tell him all the symptoms which point to my throat and he sends me for a chest X ray and then states the bleeding obvious, sigh. I would have more chance with a blasted witch doctor.

Ahh, it all makes sense now. You're in China aren't you.

Sorry, you're going to die.

Ahh, it all makes sense now. You're in China aren't you.

Sorry, you're going to die.
I seem to attract people who state the bleeding obvious. Thanks pal. Firstly I did say I was in China and secondly we are all going to die, it is a fact of life on this planet, it is only a matter of when and how.

I seem to attract people who state the bleeding obvious. Thanks pal. Firstly I did say I was in China and secondly we are all going to die, it is a fact of life on this planet, it is only a matter of when and how.
if it's any consolation sluggy may well outlive you.

Mate if viable f work off and get it seen if it's playing on you to this degree.

Correct, in your case "when" will be very, very, very soon and "how" will be from throat cancer.