Canceling my application

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Mr H, Jan 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi
    i have my barb test this monday comeing up and i want to know how to cancel my aplication . should i go and do my barb test and say after i dont want to join the army or should i ring up in the morning telling them i dont want to join atm
    . do i get to apply again when i am ready and want to join the army

thanks Mr H
  2. As soon as you expressed an interest in joining the forces you were contraturaly obliged to enlist. The only way out is to kill yourself. And post the video on YouTube as proof.
  3. Call them.

Apply when you're ready.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Mr H?

Wrong! You answer to Recruit Fucknuckle from now on son.
  5. cant you give me a ******* normal answer this forum is meant to help people!!
  6. Post 3 was the correct answer.

Was the swearing really necessary?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Ah - the eternal optimist....

8. Ring them up, let them know and apply later if you feel you are ready. Can i ask what makes you think you are not ready?
  9. I'm so tempted to now edit my post to something ridiculous :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Really? dont get why people ask fuckwit questions on here expecting a helpful reply.
  11. To cancel your application you must PM every member of this site and explain your reasons... then go to the AFCO.
  12. Sadly, there is no escape. Once they have your details you owe the Army 3 years of your life sweet pea. You can either do it the easy way (where you turn up as expected) or the hard way (where they send small bands of psychotic killers to hunt you down and torment your every waking hour). Of course there is always the possibility that during the time it takes for you to get from the special school to the AFCO the myriad of buffoons and cretins masquerading as politicians will have reduced the size of the Army by another 30,000 or so, in which case you will be surplus to requirements.
  13. Just phone them and explain, but the press gang will still track you down.
  14. Oi! Why lumber the Navy with him?

But in all fairness to the OP - just call the careers office explain you have decided against a career within the Army and cancel your BARB test. Rather do that and keep your options open for a later date than mess them around and not turn up at all.
  15. Man the **** up, you'll love it once your there!