Canadian warning on Intergalactic Warfare

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tafmad, Nov 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what a crap avatar..
  2. Fcuk off you dozy cnut You must be English, whats with the hanky. You pretending to be a raghead? :)
  3. Stop being a pair of knob heads. You both have crap Avatars, now accept it!
  4. Obviously a ferkin geek, how many pens have you got tosspot?
  5. Hey Taf

Your avatar ( wearing a hanky ) is a Gumby, my avatar ( wearing a hanky ) is... a Gumby...

Yours is a cartoon by Terry Gilliam, mine shows John Cleese, not me. ( He is a comic actor, not a squaddie. )

Straigh "F" on sensayooma 101, eh Taff? No need to apply for JOTES, fcukwit, keep counting the blankets.

Jesus where do they come from?
  6. You have to be American! Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favour: disconnect your computer from the Internet. :D
  7. Come Children: put your tantrums aside and be nice to one another. If you really need to throw handbags at each other, then arrange it at Pte Golden's house.

Otherwise get a grip and a life.

If you want to slag each other off, then fair enough, but try and do it in private and keep to the thread subject.

PS you have to be insane in the USA/Canada if you are willing to sleep with their fat arrsed broads :)
  8. I put this down to the Canadian national inferiority complex. They have to try and prove that their Ministers of Defence are crazier that Donald Rumsfeld. This kind of thing has to be expected of them when they had to spend all of last winter, sat in the snow and no NHL season to watch.
  9. Exactly why is this thread in Current affairs, News and Analysis? It resembles nothing more than the rubbish I would expect to find in the arrsehole! I agree with Dread leave the biatch fights for when you have an audience who cares and remember why you're posting in a serious thread in the first place... although can't for the life of me think what's serious about this at all, I'm sorry what was your point?
  10. Doh? Like it is news or sumfink? We could of course discuss the latest on Becks and his missus.
  11. Would a friendly MOD please delete this thread or move it to the gutter in the NAAFI? The argument here reminds me of Pte Golden: utterly without value.

12. :D Dread, anyone would think you don’t like Pte Golden showers
  13. Becareful of what you post Dread is judging
  14. Tafmad: Welsh for ARRSE.

Keep it up, Trigger: keep it up.

My apologies for the waste of bandwidth: I made a comment that was pretty obviously a joke which I had assumed that most adults would understand in a flash.

Unfortunately, I'd reckoned without the Gargantuan Brain who, in the twinkling of an eye, and with astonishing rapidity, leapt with alactrity to completely the wrong conclusion.

Unless, of course, he really is not as thick as he seems and is in fact taking the urine out of himself. Surely nobody could be that dim?