Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian Police shoot dead Muslim 'suicide bomber'

one of the Muslims in Canada was shot dead by Police today before he managed to carry out a suicide bombing in an attempt to murder and maim many in the name of his religion:

Muslim Suicide bomber killed after Canadian Mounties thwart terror attack

a lucky escape for the Canadians from another ambassador for the Religion of Peace.

well done the RCMP in killing this Muslim before he killed others.

D

Deleted 20555

So who is going to start a "Who have the muslims tried or succeeded in killing today!" thread so as to stop unwanted cluttering every week or so?

Well if his goal was suicide he achieved it.

Aaron? A name normally associated with the Jewish faith.

Wouldn't be the first Jewish origin AQ terrorist.

Adam Yahiye Gadahn was an American senior operative, cultural interpreter, spokesman and media advisor for the Islamist group al-Qaeda. Since 2004, he had appeared in a number of videos produced by al-Qaeda as "Azzam the American

But I do like the RCMP press release

Earlier today, the RCMP received credible information of a potential terrorist threat. A suspect was identified and the proper course of action has been taken to ensure that there is no danger to the public's safety.

RCMP Statement following latest national security threat | Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Have that.

We're looking for people who served in the Armed Forces aged 18-25s to interview about their opinions on life in Britain in 2016. Its for 2 hour 'British Census' documentary scheduled for Broadcast on TV in September. Give me a shout on dwaine.tyndale@vice.com

I would have thought a documentary on Brandford Grooming gangs would have been more up your street.

one of the Muslims in Canada was shot dead by Police today before he managed to carry out a suicide bombing in an attempt to murder and maim many in the name of his religion:

Muslim Suicide bomber killed after Canadian Mounties thwart terror attack

a lucky escape for the Canadians from another ambassador for the Religion of Peace.

well done the RCMP in killing this Muslim before he killed others.

Live footage of RGJ as he read the news

Protecting Canada and Canadians, it's what the RCMP (with a lot of contributions from Provincial and Municipal Police Forces) do. No soul searching needed, no national debate or other woolly rubbish.

Just chuckling in comparison to my own service mate.

Which would have probably arested the officers by now in an effort to prove itself ideologically pure and full of integrity.

Maintiens le droit!

Latest Threads