Canadian Parliament

Discussion in 'Canada' started by DIESOCAN, Apr 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had this sent to me at work....

TAKEN FROM THE OTTAWA CITIZEN.

Bloody Hell! 8O Sounds like the disciplinary record of your average Service Battlalion :D

Semper - Why didn't you include this on your "proud to be Canadian" thread? :twisted:

2. Christ I thought Australian pollies were a bunch of low life but the Canadians are in a league of their own.

3. Is that a recently updated list? I remember reading something similar a few years back.

4. Wow. This calls for some serious research on the UK crew. And if you're really serious, let's have a survey of the European Parliament...

5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Try with the EU Parliament? No chance. Remeber the fuss a few months ago when a UK MEP raised the previous convictions of a French MEP, in the E Parliament? Turns out the Frogs have a law preventing such disclosure.

But they would, wouldn't they!

6. With the Gomery Commission currently investigating the Government's ' misappropriation of funds ' and the resultant fallout threatening to topple the Liberal Government any day now..I'm of the opinion that those issues are 'small potatoes' when compared to what's been going on behind the closed doors of the power elite...

7. RC Sigs - I cannot authenticate the date, and not being fully familiar with your current crop of politico's I couldn't guess at its authenticity, however, why let facts get in the way of a good story! :)

Rocketeer - I am sure that the Gomery Report will add lustre to the above list :roll:

As Whiskeybreath alludes to, British MP's would probably not stand up to close scrutiny. Although it is so easy to verbally kick the cr@p out of British MP's that I thought I would bring in some fresh meat.

8. Don't worry, I have no doubt as to it's validity, just wondering if it had been updated :lol:

9. There was a similar list circulating for the US Congress, more than 50% had been prosecuted for something.

10. Good Post Not_Whislin_Dixie,

This is pretty low even for a congressman :evil:

I hope that he dropped the soap in the prison showers and Bubba was out of vasaline :twisted:

At least British politicians provide some entertainment with sleazy activities involving auto-erotic asphyxiation 8O and shagging a prostitute whilst wearing a Chelsea FC jersey. :)