Canadian allegedly leading insurgency

Link
here
A top U.S. military commander says the most disciplined, intense attacks from insurgency forces in Iraq to date are being masterminded by an Iraqi Canadian.

Abu Abdul Rahman, who reportedly left Canada in 1995 after marrying an Iraqi woman, is now one of the leaders of a disciplined insurgency unlike anything the American troops have experienced in the past, the New York Times reported yesterday.

The paper said training camps are now providing military instruction for insurgents so they can withstand lengthy fights with the U.S. forces, as opposed to the "hit-and-run" tactics employed during the past.
Now I know Canadians & Americans don't always see eye to eye but...

Canadian Bacon anyone?!

Take off eh? Now we'll be having toms getting pelted with hockey pucks and bobble hats?

Random_Task said:
Link
here
A top U.S. military commander says the most disciplined, intense attacks from insurgency forces in Iraq to date are being masterminded by an Iraqi Canadian.

Abu Abdul Rahman, who reportedly left Canada in 1995 after marrying an Iraqi woman, is now one of the leaders of a disciplined insurgency unlike anything the American troops have experienced in the past, the New York Times reported yesterday.

The paper said training camps are now providing military instruction for insurgents so they can withstand lengthy fights with the U.S. forces, as opposed to the "hit-and-run" tactics employed during the past.
Now I know Canadians & Americans don't always see eye to eye but...

Canadian Bacon
anyone?!
Yes maybe until the hockey season starts.

I have a Canuck missus and she apologises on behalf of her nation. She did wonder what was wrong with scrapping with the US until I pointed out the details. Bless.