Canada manual: US prisoners face torture

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by KGB_resident, Jan 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Oh really. This from the country that is not sure if waterboarding is torture.
  3. Ambassador Wilkins appear to find the truth distasteful...bless! Youve got to love Diplomats.
  4. And your point is Sergey? You got the hump that mother Russia is missed of the list?
  5. From my point of view, Airfix, it is a good time for our American friends to reconsider their style of thinking, their mentality, their approach to international relations, their understanding of the very concept of human rights and democracy. It is a good time to stop using double standards.

Even close allies see huge gap between flourished declarations and real situation.

It is a good time for official Washington to abandon position of teacher and lecturer and be attentive student.

As for British society then I would like to ask. Is it moving is American direcrion? Would learned mr.Milliband find critical arrows or would he prefer a position of Jackal that hides near the Tiger and bark on the Bear.
  6. If the Yanks want to be removed from the list of countries that routinely torture detainees maybe the solution is to simply stop routinely torturing detainees? It's not rocket science.
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Torturing is sooo passe! Why not use Polonium to simply dispose of the enemies of a state, or maybe poison-tipped umbrellas?

I mean, torturing by sleep deprivation and waterboarding, well, it tends to leave the victim alive, and that just leaves one open to litigation.
  8. FFS don't tell the Bulgarians that :twisted:

The Americans may object but if the hat fits etc....... :roll:

Edited to add - Sergey - if you're looking for the Milliband Fan Club on this site you'll get fcuking sore eyes :D
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, well, they all looked like Soviets to me!
  10. Canadians don't know what real torture is. Neither does anyone here.
  11. As I'm well aware about preferencies of the ARRSErs then I would be very surprised if meet even one his fan here.
  12. Meanwhile, in other news:

13. As I see American mother-bear teaches her children (in English) how they must behave.

Meanwhile Russian bears are training to be prepared to invasion in their forest.

14. Oh really - and how do you know that?
  15. Setting aside the fact that the Canadians' now defunct airborne regiment appear to have had a good try at finding out, you're here too; ergo neither do you. Rendering your pronouncements on the subject as equally worthless as the others that your comment appears intended to dismiss.