Take yer RnR in Calgary, give my regards to the waitress in the Mongolian Bar and Grill, she likes a bit of british.
And if yer on MED MAN 6 and yer taking a slash against the side of the Warrior, on no account should you lean forward within touching distance of the metal, as a certain Armoured Inf man learned to his horror.
1. take loads of money ( no visa the wife will know )
2. as stated before some nice pole dancers ( throw your looneys this way, youll get the drift when your there) or stare until your eyes pop out.
3. keep clear of the sin bin unless you like bin bunnies (thats not easter all year around)
4. if you have the time & the cash then go to calgary & enjoy ( top place for a good night on the town.
5. Banf is another good gaff but same again take loads of cash & some smart civvies ( dont dress like you have just come out of top man at canex) :-/
6. if all else fails get yourself to med hat , get mashed on beer look at a bin bunny through beer goggles & well who knows ( you may end up with a dose or 2 or 3 or 4 etc ( well you have got 7 months there enough time to clear the little irritation up :'(
by the way stay away from the gas lamp unless you like the sound of drunks trying to give it there best on the Kareoke