Canada arrests Huawei’s global chief financial officer in Vancouver

Have you come up with a reason yet why Mengs legal team should give up on the legal process of appeals that they have raised on her behalf, while she stays at home?
‘Because it would be easier if we all forgot about it’ is not an acceptable answer
Meng hasn't appealed anything yet, as there have been no decisions so far to appeal.

Meng hasn't appealed anything yet, as there have been no decisions so far to appeal.
OK we'll go past the word 'appeal'

Can you advise KGB on the legal basis as to why either :

Canada should release her from home arrest -- with his argument being that it would just be easier to forget about it.
Or her legal team should stop arguing her case against extradition -- because it would just be easier to forget about it.

(Sorry Terminal - I thought it was carrots again)

OK we'll go past the word 'appeal'

Can you advise KGB on the legal basis as to why either :

Canada should release her from home arrest -- with his argument being that it would just be easier to forget about it.
Or her legal team should stop arguing her case against extradition -- because it would just be easier to forget about it.

(Sorry Terminal - I thought it was carrots again)
There haven't been any appeals yet, but if any of the rulings go against her, her lawyers likely will appeal. So, you're not entirely wrong on the appeals bit, perhaps just premature.

As for the current state of affairs, I think I have summarized it as well as I know in a previous post.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carbon 6 The Intelligence Cell 21
stanley_bomb_squad Travel 38
S Living Overseas 23

Latest Threads