Can you tell me if Im being a dozy bint!

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by samm1551, Jun 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. samm1551

    samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

    "06.0715. GYH(O) Travel by the Immediate Family Without the Service Person. There may be occasions when the Service person is unable to accompany eligible immediate family members to the UK for family or Service reasons. In such circumstances, GYH(O) entitlement may be split over 2 journeys provided the travel is to the same qualifying leave address. However, where this incurs additional terminal travel costs, above those that would have been incurred had the family members travelled together, only one refund of terminal travel costs will be paid."

    Can I assume that I can send my son home unaccompanied to see his Dad (hubby will be on stand-by) and claim it back? I know we couldn't claim again for a year after that.


  2. You'd have to split it over two journeys 'to the same qualifying leave address'.

    I assume you don't want to visit his Dad on your own another time?
  3. samm1551

    samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

    Only if he dies so I could stick pins in his eyes to make sure he was really dead :twisted:
  4. Mr_Fingerz

    Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

    No, Dozybint lives in Aldershot and is a regular contributor to ARRSE.
  5. samm1551

    samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

    Christ she's brave! Last time we were anywhere near Aldershot The Rhythym Station was open!