Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you take D-Bol in the army/ CDT?

We used to have Spag Bol once a week never did us any harm ;)

Unremarkable

War Hero
..eating well and training correctly will do the trick* and there’s no danger of an awkward chat with the OC, during which neither coffee nor biscuits will be offered. A seat is unlikely.
Oh, for Heaven's sake! Listen to the advice wise heads have given you! Because, if you're unlucky in the long term and don't get caught in time, a chat with a Doctor beckons, again devoid of refreshments, but the chair will of course be necessary given the news you might well receive.
*It will. Basic medical fact. Well known for millennia. Literally.

I know a lot of people take D-BOL supplement for working out in the army... just wondering if you were allowed and if it would should up on a CDT?

serious replies only please, happy Friday!

Isn't it a controlled substance in the UK?
If your 'mate' wants man boobs, pea size nuts and acne... go ahead.

Why don't you just try Desomorphine. It can hardly **** you up more than you already are.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Dianabol's clinical name is Metandienone, a drug developed to help men who have reduced testicular function. It's side effects include the appearance of excessive body hair, gynaecomastia (male breasts) and increased sexual desire.
I thought dinner tasted funny tonight. I'm off to slap SWMBO.