Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you take D-Bol in the army/ CDT?

Fort99

Clanker
I know a lot of people take D-BOL supplement for working out in the army... just wondering if you were allowed and if it would should up on a CDT?

serious replies only please, happy Friday!

Houseboy

Old-Salt
I don’t think you actually want to be in the Army. You keep trying to find evermore inventive ways to get kicked out. It must grieve you massively that you can’t just wink suggestively at you SSM and be out the same day anymore.

Suffice to say you are temperamentally unsuited to Army life, just bang in your notice, you’ll feel better and so will your chain of command, being rid of a drug addled pseudo hard man cry baby in their unit.

Why did you actually join up?

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I know a lot of people take D-BOL supplement for working out in the army... just wondering if you were allowed and if it would should up on a CDT?

There is some serious military time behind many members of this site.

Humour played a big part in getting them through that time.

We help 1000's of people every year who wish to do what we've done.

Stow the attitude chickin little and the answer to your question may arrive.

Leaving aside your patience, lack of humour and inability to use a simple search engine, welcome to the site.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don’t know anyone personally just read a lot of lads do it
If you don't know anyone personally, why not just ask your chain of command whether or not it's allowed. I'm sure they won't call a sudden surprise CDT and nail the whole squadron, because neither you nor anyone you know is doing it.

*cough* bullsh¡t.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
This is ARRSE fella, you get what you’re given, suck it up or ask at mumsnet, they do fluffy

I misread that as "do a fluffy*' and thought you were being a bit harsh

*I assumed fluffy bunny

Houseboy

Old-Salt
Another question is, why do you want to take supplements? Surely eating well* and training correctly will do the trick and there’s no danger of an awkward chat with the OC, during which neither coffee nor biscuits will be offered. A seat is unlikely.

Or are just a lazy noodly armed wretch?

* - I’m aware military catering isn’t what it was quality wise, but you’re allegedly a chef for fcuks sake.

D-Bol or to give it its brand name, Dianabol is an anabolic steroid, and as such is banned by the Army. See here -

And here, an article from 2014 where a soldier lost his career for taking steroids.

Dianabol's clinical name is Metandienone, a drug developed to help men who have reduced testicular function. It's side effects include the appearance of excessive body hair, gynaecomastia (male breasts) and increased sexual desire.

The Army may be desperate for recruits, but even they draw the line at employing large breasted werewolves with an uncontrollable and undiscriminating sexual appetites. Unless of course you plan to join the Paras....

The Army may be desperate for recruits, but even they draw the line at employing large breasted werewolves with an uncontrollable and undiscriminating sexual appetites. Unless of course you plan to join the Paras....
I thought that would be more a Royal Marine thing - goes well with the little black cocktail dress.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
The Army may be desperate for recruits, but even they draw the line at employing large breasted werewolves with an uncontrollable and undiscriminating sexual appetites. Unless of course you plan to be a female* QA....

*the jury (and medical professionals) are still deliberating the case of D* R***** , BMH RIntlen, early 90's

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer

Take it. Get CDT'd, see what happens.

Wouldn't waste my time or money on D-Bol mate. Thin that shit out rapido.

Just inject Lysol, it's endorsed by Donald Trump himself.

If you inject this, you can 100% guarantee it won't be Covid-19 that kills you.

Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life :thumleft:

Fort99

Clanker
D-Bol or to give it its brand name, Dianabol is an anabolic steroid, and as such is banned by the Army. See here -

And here, an article from 2014 where a soldier lost his career for taking steroids.

Dianabol's clinical name is Metandienone, a drug developed to help men who have reduced testicular function. It's side effects include the appearance of excessive body hair, gynaecomastia (male breasts) and increased sexual desire.

Ah fair one apparently this is a knock off safe and legal version? ‘D-Bal’ link - D-Bal Review - Does It Really Work? My Results..

For the most part is either withdrawn/obsolete/requires a prescription.

I'll assume this isn't a wah.

So no, you can't.

Just follow a good PTI's directions for nutrition and fitness advice.

Latest Threads