Can you still get Herfy these days?

Boys and girls....

I don't know if it's been done before, but can you still get Herforder Pils these days?

Particularly online?

My old man used to have stacks of the stuff after being in the RTR in Germany, I never served there but had tried the stuff several times here and when visiting a German girlf's family years back.

I cant find it online at all

Dunno about online, but still to be had in Germany. A mediocre brew at best in my opinion.
Mediocre?

Compared to what?

I didn't particularly like Dortmunder Union, it was ok, I'm a big fan of Paulaner though.

TBH it's more as a pressie for my old man.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Herfy was available in our local Tesco. I like beer which means almost anything will do. My choice beer is Warsteiner. If the brew in Valhalla is not Warsteiner then it aint Valhalla

C

cloudbuster

hogspawn, if you do lay your hands on it, is your Old Man prepared to lather himself in mud and dieso for the authentic atmosphere?

K

Kirkz

Hi and welcome to last year and the year before that :)
Has the fucking search function gone down again?
TiD will be a long soon to tell us all about Deltics ffs :)

Ahh Herfy squirts. Many a night in Bunde did that make me find zee turn into bonnie lassies. Best hangover cure in NATO was a wee broon bottle oot a yella handbag.

The recent trend for treating beer like wine is gay. Beer is a mechanism for forgetting how shit life is and making fat, unclean ladies palatable. Nothing more, nothing less.

Go to Tesco and buy whatever's on offer.