Can you smoke in basic training or is it banned?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by stallion_max, Sep 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can you smoke in basic training or is it banned?
  2. Do one
  3. No it's banned. You are not allowed to smoke until you get promoted and into the Sgts Mess.
  4. Oh not you again. You can smoke my big fella that's about it.
  5. And even then its' outside
  6. If its any of the crap you seem to want to smoke, then no, you fucking can't
  7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Depends what you smoke. And do you do a Clinton & not inhale.
  8. Smoking the 'weed' is perfectly acceptable, and even encouraged during basic training, as it improves performance, gives you an edge, and turns you into a natural born, mad and up for it killer. It is considered good manners to offer a 'joint' to your training staff, and will make your passage through basic much easier.
  9. You can smoke when you like. When your new CO stops for a chat when you are stagging on the gate, just pull out that 'nipper' from behind your ear, spark up and ask him how the wife and kids are. He'll respect you for your consideration.
  10. It really depends on the speed of your right wrist or whether your mate is dry bumming you. In both cases it's a possibility.
  11. Smoking is positively encouraged. Not only will it make you appear windswept and interesting it will also make you dramatically 'more funnierer' and hugely 'shaggable' It has even been considered to make you 'biggerer and cleverer' than your average 'Joe Crow'. Might I suggest a job in the RLC as perhaps an Ammunition Technician or Petroleum Operator as both of these trades are hugely fond 'smurkers'.
  12. Course you can smoke mate!!

Attached Files:

13. re poster
    are you serious? military fitness and smoking? either your an idiot or your taking the proverbial!
  14. PTI's are apparently leading the front against smoking. However, what I can suggest is that you get an offensive tattoo on the palm of your right hand.
  15. So what you mean to say is there are no fit soldiers who smoke?

I have a sneaking suspicion you are a civilian schoolboy.