Can you shrink cs95

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by gjs12, May 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it possible to shrink cs 95 shirts??

2. Most definately. Every TA bloke I've met wears them like they're sprayed on.

• Like Like x 2
  3. HHH

HHH LE

There you go, quite easy!:thumright:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Double away to your friendly storeman, he'll give you a set obviously too ******* small, then lock up for the rest of the week for an "Audit"

5. How can it be shrunk? I've tried hot washing but nothing happens! Keep trying I guess

6. Hang on, you actually want to shrink it on purpose ?

Why ? To make it smaller I guess, problem is it wont shrink uniformally, you cant get a size 12 and shrink to a size 10 it wont work.

The seams wont shrink at the same rate as the rest of the fabric, it will look stupid, and...shrunk.

7. Application of a pair of scissors will make the shirt any size you want it. You can then use them on your fingers to prevent any more bollocks questions being typed, unless you use your face like half of the site members on here.

8. Why would you want it shrunk?
    can't be bothered to get the correct size or the nearest oversized item tailored?
    Getting your kit small enough to encourage children to 'try on the special uniform' in front of you?
    Making a charity bear some clothing but can't actually sew?
    Going to dress your cock up as a soldier (insert your own helmet joke here)?

go on, give us a clue.

9. HHH

HHH LE

I'll ask the wife, for she has a magic formulae for shrinking clothes.
    Over the years she has been able to shrink my clothes, so that every few months when I go to put something on it has become to tight.
    She also is able to fix the bathroom scales so that they show 4 stone heavier, than when we first met!

10. Do you live in my house when I am out at work or something?

11. HHH

HHH LE

Well, I do something in your house, while your at work!:party:

12. So thats where all the single malt and the cheese goes. You cad!