Can you remember the first time you met / saw the Queen

Summer of '96.After a night out of hard drinking and bar hopping, I wake up in a strange bed with a pounding headache.I hear a loud buzzing noise that reminds me eerily of a of a chainsaw desparately trying to fell a 100 foot oak tree.The deafening noise seems to come from under the bed sheets.I lift the covers and OMG it's Her Majesty!! Naked as the day she was born (except for the g string panties- most of which seems to have disaappeared into the netherlands of her body where the sun never shines.)

"Wake up, Queen," I implore as I shake her by the shoulder,very much aware of my supervisor's warning of the day before about what being late one more time would do to my career.

She stirs, sits up and looks at me in utter horror."Please," she begs as she jumps out of bed and in one motion starts to dress hurriedly."Tell me we did'nt do it."

"Sorry Liz," I say,"I'm afraid we did." Her shoulders slump perceptibly at the thought.With that famous stiff upper lip her people are famous for, she resigns herself to the fact.At that moment,looking at her,something else is rapidly stiffening.I squirm uncomfortably.

We stare at each other from across the room.

"I guess this is it," she whispers.I quickly assure her that it is.

"Don't call me," she says as she adjusts her crown."I'll call you."

With those immortal words she heads for the door, robe trailing behind her.

I nod tearfully as she walks forever out of my life, the full realisation of what I've done hitting me like a tonne of rocks.I try to speak but my throat is as dry as sand paper.

If only I had told her the truth,the future of mankind would have changed forever.

If only I had told her that my number is not listed....:crying:

Devil_Dog said:
The deafening noise seems to come from under the bed sheets.I lift the covers and OMG it's Her Majesty!! Naked as the day she was born (except for the g string panties- most of which seems to have disaappeared into the netherlands of her body where the sun never shines.)
Blasphemer! Infidel! To the Tower with him!

In fairness, we've all been there. She is a right royal tease.

It may have been one of her special branch officers.
in a cunning disguise

Letterwritingman said:
Having had the pleasure of teaching the 'RPG'....it is more than likely a PPO.

Mong spellling
:oops:
have you seen how much hardware they take with them? 8O

No. Nearly drowned in the pool though and I missed Anne's PPO by a matter of inches stepping out from the confidence platform. I also got him on the back of the swede in a crowd scenario with an egg.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Butler old boy, are you the same Mickey Mouser that was the estate manager at Windsor?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Mister_Angry said:
As part of her Ceremonial Bodyguard at the opening of Flowerdown Barracks, Winchester, circa 1986 (?).
86 is either right or very close. Cannot have been earlier than start of 86 or later than end of 87.

I was over the road in Worthy Down doing my four-year resettlement course as an IBM Mainframe Engineer between 85 and 89.

1956 Lagos Nigeria. Very pretty she looked too. :wink:

OldRedCap said:
Buck House '72.
She hung one on me.Anne was in audience and came and 'chatted' to me in the little room where they recover the hooks.
Old, What a rather uneliquent way of describing such a proud occasion. Am glad you met Her Majesty in such honourable circumstances. Bloody good show old boy!

Nehustan said:
Butler old boy, are you the same Mickey Mouser that was the estate manager at Windsor?
No sorry I was only a lowly mess waller when I lived in Windsor

The Royal Irish Regiment Parade and Final Review of the Home Service Battalions and award of the CGC . Friday 6th October 2006.

Never forget it. My last parade!

God bless her majesty for taking the time to say hello!

1972 Horse Guards, dad took me to see the troop, aged 12.

bossyboots said:
Sheffield winter gardens in 2003 by special invite. All the time she was talking to me i was dying to rub the lippy off her teeth. :lol:
You should have asked her if she wanted a biscuit.

Only time I saw her was in the early Eightie when I lived in Maidstone. Lived opposite the Barracks and she drove past my parants house on the way to stay at Leeds Castle for a couple of days.