can you re apply for the army if you have been knocked back before ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
details from your 'friend' are needed.

bason

Clanker
in 2003 he was treated for epilepsy but never got diagnosed with epilepsy it was a mistake by his doctor he wants to join the infantry

CC_TA

LE
How old is he now?

Has he deffo got the all clear? "treated for epilepsy but never got diagnosed with epilepsy" Sticky ground - Some people have been turned down due to treatment even when not officially diagnosed. Get him to get as much of an all clear from the civ doc before he steps in the AFCIO.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It would be interesting to see how he got any form of treatment for something as serious as epilepsy without anyone making a diagnosis (even if it was an incorrect one)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
So the doctor treated him for a disease he was never diagnosed with?

may I be the first to say "he's gen"

and

"it was his mums fault"

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Of course he (you) can re-apply, whether he (you) gets any further is arguable, suck it and see.

bason

Clanker
he turns 29 next year he has never had an epilepsy fit not even had a black out apparently he asked his doctor to check up on his old records when she did she was surprised it was even in the records

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
he turns 29 next year he has never had an epilepsy fit not even had a black out apparently he asked his doctor to check up on his old records when she did she was surprised it was even in the records
Doesn't sound true to me I think it's true to say your mate is a fibber. Get better mates.

CC_TA

LE

Just because there is no fit or black out doesn't mean there isn't epilepsy - I no diagnosed Asthma sufferers who have never had an attack.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

I smell something fishy, and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble.

CC_TA

LE
Having a look around on civilian medical sites and MoD pages - A diagnosis of Epilepsy is a no go for service.

bason

Clanker

The_Duke

LE
So why did he get treated for it then? He would be better off getting a payout for malpractice than trying to join the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.