Can you knock up a cricket score?

Who can claim to have the greatest rank difference shag?

Allow me to explain.

If you have shagged a soldier or officer (of whatever sex - we are all enlightened here) of a higher rank to yourself, you award yourself one run per rank.

For instance, if you are a Corporal who has shagged a Staff Sergeant, you get 2 runs, for 2 grades of rank difference. If you are a Sergeant who has shagged a Major, you get a whopping 7 runs for the rank difference (SSgt, WO2, WO1, 2Lt, Lt, Capt, Maj)

The rules - None of this "civil service grade equivalent" nonsense, no Bosnia interpreters (because, lets face it, who hasn't) and no points for shagging below your rank - naughty.

Half points awarded for blow jobs and hand jobs. Double points for brown wings.

If you feel that you derserve bonus points for any special merit, e.g. facial cumshot, wiping your cock on her curtains afterwards, doleing out an energetic spanking whilst dragging her hair back and calling you Daddy, then make your case and it will be considered by your colleages.

My own pathetic score is 1 I'm afraid, but I'm working on it.

I only ever screwed women below my rank, a private when I was a cpl and a cpl when I was a sergeant.

But when I was a corporal doggystyling a girl private, there were a sergeant and a colour sergeant watching. Does that count?

Do you have a scoring system for civvies? (i.e. Civvies shagging squaddies of various ranks.) You might get more responses on ARRSE.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
When I was a rifleman, I was fcucked about by Cpls, Sgts, C/sgts/Csm's/Captains, Majors,Colonels, and everyone else right up to General Staff. Does that give me a score?

old_fat_and_hairy said:
When I was a rifleman, I was fcucked about by Cpls, Sgts, C/sgts/Csm's/Captains, Majors,Colonels, and everyone else right up to General Staff. Does that give me a score?
Ha! Well, if you can state on Sharpe's Honour that bodily fluids were swapped then perhaps, but otherwise, straight forward being shat on by superiors would mean that we are all in the hundreds!

Now, literally being "shat on", is worth a LOT of points.

bovvy said:
Do you have a scoring system for civvies? (i.e. Civvies shagging squaddies of various ranks.) You might get more responses on ARRSE.
No, but feel free to suggest one!

ChickVonFlick said:
bovvy said:
No, but feel free to suggest one!
Errrrrmmmmm ...... maybe that should be left up to the SCH's on here to decide. But, maybe extra points could be awarded for sprogs, maintenance, CSA involvement, share of pension .......

Excellent thread.

As a 2Lt I entertained a Major, and it was on operations. How many runs there?

(She wan't in my chain of command I hasten to add).

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
ex-sapper said:
8 runs for me in one go...

Me being the young Sapper and he being the young LT... :oops:
Disgraceful! Report to my office at once.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
ex-sapper said:
8 runs for me in one go...

Me being the young Sapper and he being the young LT... :oops:
Disgraceful! Report to my office at once.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
ex-sapper said:
You gotta a bad stutter their mate....
No, just always repeat everything twice, and loudly for the colonials, so they can understand. :D

xinflurker said:
Excellent thread.

Quite clearly, 3 runs. Unless you didn't act like a complete gentleman (see rules in the first post) in which case I may consider further runs.

Being on operations doesn't give you any more points. Everyone knows it's easier. RAF chicks at Mount Pleasant Airfield for example.

ChickVonFlick said:
xinflurker said:
Excellent thread.

Quite clearly, 3 runs. Unless you didn't act like a complete gentleman (see rules in the first post) in which case I may consider further runs.

Being on operations doesn't give you any more points. Everyone knows it's easier. RAF chicks at Mount Pleasant Airfield for example.
I'll have to accept the 3. Being an officer, I was, of course, a gentleman. Ahem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 19
E The NAAFI Bar 299
dogmonkey Infantry 16