Can you knock up a cricket score?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ChickVonFlick, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who can claim to have the greatest rank difference shag?

Allow me to explain.

If you have shagged a soldier or officer (of whatever sex - we are all enlightened here) of a higher rank to yourself, you award yourself one run per rank.

For instance, if you are a Corporal who has shagged a Staff Sergeant, you get 2 runs, for 2 grades of rank difference. If you are a Sergeant who has shagged a Major, you get a whopping 7 runs for the rank difference (SSgt, WO2, WO1, 2Lt, Lt, Capt, Maj)

The rules - None of this "civil service grade equivalent" nonsense, no Bosnia interpreters (because, lets face it, who hasn't) and no points for shagging below your rank - naughty.

Half points awarded for blow jobs and hand jobs. Double points for brown wings.

If you feel that you derserve bonus points for any special merit, e.g. facial cumshot, wiping your cock on her curtains afterwards, doleing out an energetic spanking whilst dragging her hair back and calling you Daddy, then make your case and it will be considered by your colleages.

My own pathetic score is 1 I'm afraid, but I'm working on it.

2. I only ever screwed women below my rank, a private when I was a cpl and a cpl when I was a sergeant.

But when I was a corporal doggystyling a girl private, there were a sergeant and a colour sergeant watching. Does that count?

3. Do you have a scoring system for civvies? (i.e. Civvies shagging squaddies of various ranks.) You might get more responses on ARRSE.

4. I score 9 runs :)

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

When I was a rifleman, I was fcucked about by Cpls, Sgts, C/sgts/Csm's/Captains, Majors,Colonels, and everyone else right up to General Staff. Does that give me a score?

6. Ha! Well, if you can state on Sharpe's Honour that bodily fluids were swapped then perhaps, but otherwise, straight forward being shat on by superiors would mean that we are all in the hundreds!

Now, literally being "shat on", is worth a LOT of points.

7. All in one go, or are we talking many years effort?

8. No, but feel free to suggest one!

9. I only ever shagged one chick of higher rank, (SSgt when I was a Sgt) but many of lower.

I suppose some of my ex's could rack up a cricket score. :(

10. Errrrrmmmmm ...... maybe that should be left up to the SCH's on here to decide. But, maybe extra points could be awarded for sprogs, maintenance, CSA involvement, share of pension .......

11. Excellent thread.

As a 2Lt I entertained a Major, and it was on operations. How many runs there?

(She wan't in my chain of command I hasten to add).

12. 8 runs for me in one go...

Me being the young Sapper and he being the young Lt ... :D :oops:

13. old_fat_and_hairy

Disgraceful! Report to my office at once.

14. old_fat_and_hairy

Disgraceful! Report to my office at once.

15. You gotta a bad stutter there mate....

seeing as you asked me nicely ...twice...