Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can you join the British army if you can't write?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if any use in the army can use plz give me a bit off info

I'm going to attempt to translate this.
"So if perchance any of you fine fellas are currently in the army would you be so kind to share a small piece of information" ^ this is English, it is what we speak in Britain. Point to note. Please is spelt as previous. Not plz. Now do one.

Please close the door and take your friend with you.

th

So if any use in the army can use plz give me a bit off info

Ask at the AFCO, fuckwit, it'll be easier than getting all the shite off here! And I take it that English is not your first language either, it's "YOU" not "USE"!!

Haha yeah do you know that for a fact? And am from airdrie lol

One things for sure, he's either a quick learner or a wind up (although not a very good one)

I say...stand aside you chaps. I once passed through Dundee and managed to pick up a word or two of the local dialect..

Ho pahl, yull no git in the Army if ye cannae rite, ken? Huv ye goat sumbiddy readin this furrye. eh? Mibbe if ye had stuck in at the skale and no spent ah yer time fuckin aboot plunkin, ye mite no be asking glaykit questions oan the inturnet, ken? Teckle, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.