Can you help

Are you aware that polaris world are a short step from being out of business? If its not the same polaris world in spain then accept my apologies if it is then stop promoting this sh*t on a forces website.

firthy said:
Are you aware that polaris world are a short step from being out of business? If its not the same polaris world in spain then accept my apologies if it is then stop promoting this sh*t on a forces website.

indeed, how dare a site sponsor promote his business (in his signature block) on the site he sponsors.... and how dare he post anything about a charity, it isn't like he gives up loads of time and puts effort in to support Hols 4 Heroes, and.. err hold on...

(Bump)

theoriginalphantom said:
firthy said:

indeed, how dare a site sponsor promote his business (in his signature block) on the site he sponsors.... and how dare he post anything about a charity, it isn't like he gives up loads of time and puts effort in to support Hols 4 Heroes, and.. err hold on...

(Bump)
What he said with knobs on!

bump

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
A The Intelligence Cell 6
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 15