Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can you find someone from their mobiln no.??

Yes.

Number is stored as a bird, already phoned it and it is a bloke. Before I sort things out and get rid, I want my facts straight so she cant bullshit me.

Gears said:
Yes.

Number is stored as a bird, already phoned it and it is a bloke. Before I sort things out and get rid, I want my facts straight so she cant bullshit me.

Ah, that was you on the phone then? Sorry, didn't recognise you. Your missus is right, I am a bird. Just have a deep voice.

Tried Googling the number? May sound daft, but if they've attached it to a Facebook profile or let their persec down in some other silly way it could save you hours of arrsing about.

Get a female friend to call it and say she's looking for your missus, and while there ask his name.

Mind you, if you're the jealous type who goes looking through his girlfriend's phone to see who she's speaking to and when, she's probably sparing your feelings by coving up the fact that she has male friends she isn't actually sleeping with.

milsum said:
Get a female friend to call it and say she's looking for your missus, and while there ask his name.

Mind you, if you're the jealous type who goes looking through his girlfriend's phone to see who she's speaking to and when, she's probably sparing your feelings by coving up the fact that she has male friends she isn't actually sleeping with.

Never been jealous, just something was amiss. I know she has male friends, one of which she has slept with a couple of years previous to our relationship. There are just a few messages I saw that suggested otherwise. Always thought I could trust her, dont know why I went in the messages tbh, just kind of went on auto pilot.

Have openly told her she is free to have as many friends as she likes, Im not her keeper, but something is different about this particular one.

Gears said:
milsum said:

Never been jealous, just something was amiss. I know she has male friends, one of which she has slept with a couple of years previous to our relationship. There are just a few messages I saw that suggested otherwise. Always thought I could trust her, dont know why I went in the messages tbh, just kind of went on auto pilot.

Have openly told her she is free to have as many friends as she likes, Im not her keeper, but something is different about this particular one.

Sorry to hear this fella.. The fact she's hiding some bloke's number in her phone is enough to tell you she's a devious cow and needs getting rid of (by this I don't mean chopped into small chunks and fed to the dog, I just mean told to leave - your honour)
Experience tells me that by the time you've actually found something to start worrying about, it's too late..

Oh and as you probably know all that, no I don't know if you can find someone from their phone number. :)

^^ yeah thought it was a long shot trying to find it. Just thought I would ask.

Always fecking trusted her, never stopped her seeing or doing what she wants, dont control her in anyway, just tried to be a loving partner and father to our daughter. Then I find this. Actually made me feel sick when I read the few messages

Oh bollocks, sorry, went a bit girly and emotional there!!

Horrors. If something feels off, it probably is. To instantly eliminate those pangs of worry, far better just to casually ask outright, life's too short. If she has any interest in keeping the relationship with you my money would say after the initial grump at being snooped on subsides, she'd expend effort to reassure you.

But as this is the Naafi... bin the scutter, she's probably diddling an ex, and you could do far better. But first call the guy and give him some abuse. You'll feel much better.