Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can you find someone from their mobiln no.??

milsum said:
But as this is the Naafi... bin the scutter, she's probably diddling an ex, and you could do far better. But first call the guy and give him some abuse. You'll feel much better.

Thats why I put it in here not another forum!!

Yeah, tried to ring a few times, to ask for the female the number is under see what comes back from that. Phone rang a few times, went to voicemail, then got cut off, now its turned off

Chop his fvcking legs off if I get hold. Mind, that prob wont do me well before basic!!

Gears said:
Always fecking trusted her, never stopped her seeing or doing what she wants, dont control her in anyway, just tried to be a loving partner and father to our daughter. Then I find this. Actually made me feel sick when I read the few messages!

For two pennies more, if some fella is showing her lots of interest, and she's indulging him, doesn't necessarily mean more than that. You could always just ask her if there's a problem, and why she's looking outside the relationship for that sort of thing.

Edited to add, if you're off to basic, you will get lots of skirt whether you like it or not in the next few years. It will do your nut in worrying what she's up to while you're away, if she's doing this while you're here.

milsum said:
Gears said:
Always fecking trusted her, never stopped her seeing or doing what she wants, dont control her in anyway, just tried to be a loving partner and father to our daughter. Then I find this. Actually made me feel sick when I read the few messages!

For two pennies more, if some fella is showing her lots of interest, and she's indulging him, doesn't necessarily mean more than that. You could always just ask her if there's a problem, and why she's looking outside the relationship for that sort of thing.

That is very useful and sensible advice. It could be that she is feeling a bit neglected, and that may not neccessarily be your fault; women have strange thoughts that defy male logic. If you are concentrating on your upcoming career, then she may feel left out. Always worth sitting down and having a rational and frank talk.

dingerr said:
Ask her outright. You'll know by her reaction if she is bluffing her case.

Yeah, but make sure you hold all the cards when asking, say something like 'this number rang and it was a guy on the other end, and he was a bit confrontational, why does the number come up as a womans name?'

That way she can't backtrack or make an excuse, if you just ask her about the number she'll either get defensive or have loads of room to make up an excuse, just think of a way to reduce the amount of room she has to make an excuse.

Ive been sh*gging this married woman for a while now and some Tw*T keeps ringing me up asking me daft questions, any ideas what I should do?

118800 compile their numbers from three sources.

Firstly, by using market research companies who contact individuals and ask if they would be prepared to allow their numbers to be used for commercial purposes.

Secondly , from online businesses who ask customers to tick boxes during the normal course of online transactions.
This is also used to send you corespondents through the post.

Lastly, 118800 gets numbers from brokers who buy and sell
lists of phone numbers

They might be worth a try?

Mate, if you're suspicious, and you're checking her phone, and you're getting a male answering the number. Well, the trust has already gone. Get rid, move on.

....or man up, sit her down, tell her your suspicions, tell her about the number and that you phoned it (this will obviously end the relationship anyway) and you'll find out what you need to know....but if you leave it and do nothing, it'll boil inside and get worse and the relationship will be hell.

Trust me, this is from personal experience.

Thats two feckin sensible answers Ive given in the NAAFI this week, I need to go and have a word with myself. :roll:

If you've still got access to her phone why not change the change the number attached to the name? Then you could phone her from the new number and wait for her to tell you the bloke's name.

i.e. "Ring, ring"

Your missus: "Hello"

You: "..........."

Your missus: "Hello? Hello John is that you?"

Obviously this won't work if she's actually with the bloke when you phone, so timing is essential.

All the best.

T_T

What you could is......... (but I am in no way endorsing this illegal behaviour)
Get someone else to phone the number. Get them to pretend to be from vodaphone and say soemthing along the lines of:
"This is the fraud department at Vodaphone UK. We beieve this is a cloned phone number and has been linked with a serious case of Identity fraud. Could you plaes confirm your name and billing address" If chumps says no then folllow with "well that's understandable, but if we cannot deal with this situation in-house then we will be forced to hand it over to Thames Valley Police."
That should have him handing over those basic details.

Once you know his name and where he lives then go round, politely question him; and if his answers are unsatisfactory then drill through his kneecaps and dip his face in boling chip-fat.

On the othe other hand:

Bin the bitch. She's a lying, cheating whore and should not be allowed contact with your daughter in case she transfers her devious, evil ways to your bundle of innocence!!

Tartan_Terrier said:
If you've still got access to her phone why not change the change the number attached to the name? Then you could phone her from the new number and wait for her to tell you the bloke's name.

i.e. "Ring, ring"

Your missus: "Hello"

You: "..........."

Your missus: "Hello? Hello John is that you?"

Obviously this won't work if she's actually with the bloke when you phone, so timing is essential.

All the best.

T_T

Cracking idea

Buy her a new iphone 3gs as in has an inbuilt phone tracker built into it in case its lost or stolen.

IF you where to find a 3g iphone and plan on keeping it make sure you turn off the in-built tracking system in it.All you have to do it go into Settings, then hit Mail, Contact, Calendars and click on the MobileMe account. Turn off Find My iPhone and all your friend will get is a little yellow warning symbol when they try to track it if the phone's been previously located. Even if they're not smart enough to dig into the MobileMe account setting, all you have to do is turn off Location Services under General settings—that also cripples Find My iPhone